Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't disagree at all with what he is saying. I am a big Pac defender. I think he his maturing. He is at least exploring issues rather flatly denying them as before. Pac has never really had Nashville behind him- starting right after his name was announced. He'll produce on the field this year.

Pacman Jones is Wacko Jacko?

H Man said:
Bullseye - the emotional maturity of a 13 yr old.
culkin_behind_bars.jpg

No, Pacman's biggest problem is the man in the mirror.
mirror.jpg

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

:lol: sorry... humor helps me deal with this.

Ha!!

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
culkin_behind_bars.jpg

mirror.jpg

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

:lol: sorry... humor helps me deal with this.

OMG!!!!!

That was hysterical!!!!!

:rotfl:

as long as he stays in nashville from hear on out and stays out of trouble, then im cool with it, cause he will show his stuff on the field this fall without a doubt

Starkiller said:
Who ever thought we'd see a joke involving Michael Jackson and a 13 year old without it being a Michael Jackson joke?

LMAO. How very true.

I thought the article pretty much hit the nail on the head. I learned along time ago not to blame my problems on others. I just wish my teachers hadn't made those test so hard just so I would fail them. :))

Great article; agree with threadstarter. May be the first Climer article I've ever co-signed and it didn't come off that negitive to me, just the reality.

Pacman is the poster-child case in support of those who believe rookies should not be handed the bank vault before they have even proven themselves on or off the field at the NFL level.

Young on the other hand seems to be on track to be the antithesis to Pacman with regard to someone you actually are proud to say is on "your" team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back