Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
We stuff that offense all 1st half and he has the BRILLIANCE to go prevent on that last drive????!!!!

Moronic coaching...absolutely ridiculous....:grrr:

You know, I have no doubt in Fisher, but for some reason I don't understand why he doesn't just take away Schwartz's play calling duties... it is really disgusting... let Washburn do it ... anybody heck if you're gonna give away the game, give Chow a shot... sorry, it is just really disgusting!

Hoffa said:
I'm not so sure about that. His stock has dropped over the past year.
People said that last year and he still got interviewed. Who would you rather have coaching your team Dumb Capers or Jimmy"The Gunnieus" Schawtz

maximus said:
People said that last year and he still got interviewed. Who would you rather have coaching your team Dumb Capers or Jimmy"The Gunnieus" Schawtz
As much as I would love Schwartz to go, I can't believe an assistant on a team that's gone 9-20 over the past 2 years would be on anyone's A-list to become a Head Coach.

Hoffa said:
As much as I would love Schwartz to go, I can't believe an assistant on a team that's gone 9-20 over the past 2 years would be on anyone's A-list to become a Head Coach.
Ya, I know. GMs and owners will/could excuse it as an injury riddled season and a young defense.
I wish he would go

Just cause a D gives up points in the high 20's for a couple of seasons and that D plays with the attitude of a girl hiding behind a pole on a playground some people would think that the coordinator of that D was not a Super Genuis or something. Remember this D is almost 3% better that last year - so things are lookin' up

GoT said:
Just cause a D gives up points in the high 20's for a couple of seasons and that D plays with the attitude of a girl hiding behind a pole on a playground some people would think that the coordinator of that D was not a Super Genuis or something. Remember this D is almost 3% better that last year - so things are lookin' up
In 33 years with Jimmy has DC our defense shoudl be 100% better than this last years

I really wish people would understand what a prevent defense truly is :sad2:

Look up the stats guys. The longest play of that drive was 14 yards. Other than that play, the rest were all under 6.

The D played good enough to win, again. Not great but good enough. Our Offense looks like crap. If anything maybe Chow should have his play calling taken away. How can we NOT score on the Texans from within the ten yard line??? Pitiful.

rcarie said:
The D played good enough to win, again. Not great but good enough. Our Offense looks like crap. If anything maybe Chow should have his play calling taken away. How can we NOT score on the Texans from within the ten yard line??? Pitiful.
The offense was horrible, we should have won the game by 20 yesterday. The offense has been riddled with injuries-Jones and Williams out, Bennet with a hurt hand, Calico on the mend, Kinney out, CB gets hurt, Cheese got hurt(but played)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back