Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I still blame him for keeping the core around to long knowing it would have to be totally blown up later.

It was fun having a few years of SB relevance.

looking back I wish Reese would have won power struggle with fishface

I used to listen to him on 102.5 on the "Jared and the GM" show up until about a year ago. I liked hearing his take on the Titans and stories about when he was working for them.

Thanks for the good times Floyd, and RIP.

Back in 2006, I was pretty frustrated with Floyd for the way the organization handled Steve's contract. I was happy when he left. In the years since, it's obvious that the Titans had a real gem in Floyd Reese, and while I don't agree with all of the decisions he made, he was a great GM. I really enjoyed his radio show once he was back in Nashville. R.I.P. Floyd. You will be missed.

Two biggest mistakes were paying EG and making the trade for Carter. He could have done a better job in the draft in hindsight. He drafted about 20 JAG WRs and of course passed on Moss for Dyson (who wasn't even a JAG).

Not a fan off Fisher, but that interview he did on 104.5 yesterday was great. Some really great stories he told of his time with Floyd. Worth a listen on 104.5 website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back