Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Netflix are featuring the murder of Steve McNair this Tuesday.

Debating on watching, but I'm sure I will. This might be tough for me as my favorite player of all time was murdered on my Birthday.

RIP McNair.
I want to watch it but will have to wait for release on another stream.
Decisions were made as the streaming landscape expanded, and Netflix lost out about 3 years ago.

I just watched it. It was hard. As someone else said lots of time with fish and Brad Hopkins. It reminded me how much that was a team back then. Somewhere in my mind I keep wondering when will we ever have another Lorenzo Neal. That’s at least another coaching regime off.

Steve was just a leader. He just showed up everyday and made those around him believe and better.

I just watched it. It was hard. As someone else said lots of time with fish and Brad Hopkins. It reminded me how much that was a team back then. Somewhere in my mind I keep wondering when will we ever have another Lorenzo Neal. That’s at least another coaching regime off.

Steve was just a leader. He just showed up everyday and made those around him believe and better.
The Lorenzo Neal FB position is dead.
Best you can get is like a Kyle juszczyk. Much more of a receiving factor.
The run game has changed by virtue of the pass game becoming more of the focus.
Imagine Neal in front of Henry.

Overall, I miss Steve and hated the way he left TN. Kick to the nuts becoming a ratbird with his boys Rolle and Mason.

down a point or 2 ... get the ball back on Titans 6 with 3:37 left in game... your smiling cause you 100% know that field goal is gonna be good as time runs out

down a point or 2 ... get the ball back on Titans 6 with 3:37 left in game... your smiling cause you 100% know that field goal is gonna be good as time runs out
A like was not strong enough for this one. It was almost like riding with Billy the kid. Even if you went out guns blazing you felt you had a punchers chance all the way to the end.

Latest posts

Back