Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with releasing Blassingame, but surrending anything more than a 6th rounder is a wasted pick, imo.

Still can't believe Webster took Fowler in the 3rd. Worst GM we've had by far.

If you want a fullback, you can get one without using a draft pick. Ruston did that once, in the 4th round no less, and the results are what you would expect.

If you want a fullback, you can get one without using a draft pick. Ruston did that once, in the 4th round no less, and the results are what you would expect.

You can get any position without using a draft pick

And just because years ago they drafted one who didn't work out does not mean it never will.

I am talking about using a 6th or 7th on a FB. It will probably work out better than the last two QBs the Titan used late picks on. Neither of whom made the team.

Not really. Depends on what political party he belongs to.
The woman, a freshman at the time said she didn't realize her experience was rape at the time so that should tell you most of what you need to know.

That could mean a lot of things. Take Big Ben for example. He didn't forcibly rape any women either. But he put them in a situation where they felt pressured to have sex with him despite repeatedly telling him no because they thought the alternative would have been more violent.

There's also the case that happens many times where the woman is too intoxicated to give consent.

Rape isn't a partisan issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blasingame gets accused of rape in June, plays a season with us, then signs an extension with us. Don't really understand why we are talking about it now.

With our piss poor TE situation and being a running team it would be wise to look at Fullback on day 3 of the draft. Currently the Titans fullback is a converted tailback rapist from Vanderbilt. I think we can do better.

Take a fullback I round 6 or 7, instead of some QB who won't make the team anyway.

WalterFootball.com: 2021 NFL Draft: FB Rankings

If the reasoning is that our tight end situation is poor, wouldn't it make sense to take a tight end with one of those picks?

We need a fullback like a fish needs a bicycle. We need big blocking tight ends. They are usually around after the draft, no picks necessary.

We would certainly be better off using a pick on a TE we think we can develop unless a dominating FB is sitting there at the end of the draft and then why not? We have plenty of picks. Teams don't put much stock in FBs if they even use them so we might be able to get a pretty good one late.

Rape isn't a partisan issue.

Apparently it is since we always believe the woman unless he is a member of a particular political party.

Oh, if the woman needs to have it explained to her it was rape because she doesn't know maybe it wasn't? Certainly there is reasonable doubt here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back