Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Some fun facts for everyone. Since 2014 the Superbowl winner has not won in Week 10. Also, the Tennessee Titans have beaten the 2018 and 2019 Superbowl champions in Week 10. (Pats, Chiefs) I know our team looks bad, but we have time to turn it around. We can do it.

Some fun facts for everyone. Since 2014 the Superbowl winner has not won in Week 10. Also, the Tennessee Titans have beaten the 2018 and 2019 Superbowl champions in Week 10. (Pats, Chiefs) I know our team looks bad, but we have time to turn it around. We can do it.
so you're telling me the ravens will win the SB this year then? but not til we beat them this week

Well, we lost to the Colts and its week 10. So now the Titans have a shot to win the SB. Or the Colts will make the SB and lose.

Here's a "fun" fact.

The last 3 weeks almost none of the 1st team have participated in practice, either O or D.
Maybe they're trying to replicate what we did before the bills game because that was our most impressive performance and it came with very little practice and a bunch of guys missing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back