Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags just got spanked.
They showed a lot of weaknesses against SF.
I’m sure Vrabel will find a way to exploit zero of them.
Etienne has a bounce back game and titans make Engram look like Kelce.

but Levis throws for the 500 he missed out on against TB and wins in a shootout 45-35

Jags just got spanked.
They showed a lot of weaknesses against SF.
I’m sure Vrabel will find a way to exploit zero of them.
Etienne has a bounce back game and titans make Engram look like Kelce.

but Levis throws for the 500 he missed out on against TB and wins in a shootout 45-35

You forget lol... we have an offensive line made of bent back paper clips...

only way I see us scoring 45, is if JAX scores 240.

This team has no fire, no energy, no defense, and no offensive line. I expect the Titans to fold up like lawn chairs. Jags 35 Titans 6

I gotta start adding a sarcasm tag to my post. Sadly I don't have anything going on Sunday so I'll probably tune in, just the Vrabel believers need to take their pills before hand because I'll probably say mean things about him during/post game, just a heads up.

I gotta start adding a sarcasm tag to my post. Sadly I don't have anything going on Sunday so I'll probably tune in, just the Vrabel believers need to take their pills before hand because I'll probably say mean things about him during/post game, just a heads up.
I knew it was sarcasm, no button needed.

we’re all suckers for the team regardless who’s the HC or GM or whatever product is on the field. That’s our fan dimentia.

just buckle up, it’s gonna be bumpy. Titans probably win like 3 more games in very un-exciting fashion.

here’s to hoping it’s against the jagoffs, the Cows, and Ponies.

But need not worry folks, we will get revenge on the 2nd string Jags in Nashville to close out the season and go from pick #5 to #11.

It's all about getting momentum going into next season.

Seriously this game has 31-13 Jags type game written all over it.

I worry about Josh Allen coming full force off the edge and wrecking havoc.

Max protection or Shotgun is the only thing that will prevent Levis from getting dragged all over the place. Hopefully coaching is smart enough to do that.

Had we beat Tampa, this game would've been a lot more relevant but 3-6 headed into Jacksonville is nothing for us to have any excitement over.

Max protection or Shotgun is the only thing that will prevent Levis from getting dragged all over the place. Hopefully coaching is smart enough to do that.

Had we beat Tampa, this game would've been a lot more relevant but 3-6 headed into Jacksonville is nothing for us to have any excitement over.

For me it's a game during the short season. Pulling for a Win.

Just start warming up Henry’s arm. That should be the game plan, handoff to Henry 57x and let him get his 350 yards likes it’s a college game.

Gonna go on a limb and do a crazy prediction. Not on score but on who gets hurt. If pass protection continues to break down and Levis gets knocked around, I'm predicting he gets hurt (though not really), and Willis finishes the game.

Very low percentage, but might be possible in these circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back