Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Going ahead and getting it started.

If Chase is back we could be in trouble.

Tre Hendrickson against Daley has me concerned.

We will have to run, run, and run more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be hard to run on this Bengals team. I feel like we can be #1 in rushing offense and they could be #32 in rush defense and we would still have trouble running on them.

This game is going to be tough. What we have to rely on is sacking Burrow like we did last year. We will get to him, but we have to limit those damn 3rd and 14 throw ups he will convert on us from time to time.

Easy payback game. Shouldn’t have lost in the playoffs, won’t lose when it doesn’t really matter.

Titans 23
Roadkill kitties 16

Going to be hard to run on this Bengals team. I feel like we can be #1 in rushing offense and they could be #32 in rush defense and we would still have trouble running on them.

This game is going to be tough. What we have to rely on is sacking Burrow like we did last year. We will get to him, but we have to limit those damn 3rd and 14 throw ups he will convert on us from time to time.

LOL this makes no sense

If Thursday’s offense shows up for this game we should spank these Bungles!

Defense will flatten Burrow a half a dozen times, hopefully our offense will continue what they started against the Packers.

Still pissed for losing to the K.C. Refs.

They needed a bye week, and No calls (PI and HOLDING) and several "Redoes" , and with Big Jeff letting the cat out of the bag regarding MW, and No Thill and No Elijah Molden , Amani Hooker and Bud Dupree (2ndhalf) and our WR's deciding to be no shows just to get an OT victory.
We will spank them come PlayOff time.

No way the Bengals are more explosive (Offensively) than the K.C. Refs.
Just my 2 cents but I think the players had this one circled and are looking forward to this game more than the fans.

Assuming Downing will be on the sidelines calling the plays? Boy if the offensive plan lays an egg this weekend the media is going to tear them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back