Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
colts.jpg

I can't wait to see how Levis performs against the Colts defense. Levis has faced the Bucs and Steelers who are #3 and #5 respectively in blitz rate....Panthers 10th and Jags 12th in blitz rate......Colts are #31 in blitz rate at only 15.8% of the time.

I would expect our defense to play with a little more attitude since they got bullied by the Colts run game in the 1st matchup.

I was off last week because of the turn over... Predicting Colts by 7 this week. It shouldn't be that close, but Colts are top 10 rushing the passer. This is going to be a long day for Levis if the O Line can't shape up. Titans need to find a way to score points because the Colts are going to challenge the Titans D edge all day, and they will score.
Barring any stupid turn over by the Colts, they should win this one fairly easily. I hope the Titans can pull it out and play a complete game, but I haven't seen any indications they are capable yet.
EDIT - First 2 quarters last week was an indication of better play. However, I'm not going to count them if they just let off the gas in the 2nd half.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mentioned this before and I'm sure people thought I was just crazy, but Levis remains on the injury report (Ankle) for this weekend. During this game with the Colts if we see him running around for his life, I fully suspect we will see Tanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back