Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Few are giving the Titans any shot tonight. If the DL can stay in Allen’s face, there’s always a chance.

giphy.gif

Few are giving the Titans any shot tonight. If the DL can stay in Allen’s face, there’s always a chance.

giphy.gif

I'm in Nuevo Laredo Mexico. Some of the sports channels are saying that the Titans game is a "trap" game for the bills because of the big dolphins game this Sunday.

Titans tend to play down to opponents, so given their history they should put up a fight against the Bills and possibly win if they continue the normal trend

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans tend to play down to opponents, so giving their history they should put up a fight against the Bills and possibly win if they continue the normal trend
This is the Titans way. They only time this wasn't the case was when we played the Patriots back in the dark times of the Titans and we're the underdogs in the snow.

We're out power in every category in this one, I can't see a way we win unless Josh Klan Allen doesn't play. Secondary in for a long night.

Maybe we get Malik some reps and start developing him right away.

giphy.gif
Peter King (who I find rarely writes anything positive or even anything at all about us in his weekly Monday PFT article) suggests the Eagles v Vikings game is on just after ‘in case Buffalo lead 27-6 at HT’

Hope we use that as bulletin board motivation and upset the Bills. That said, I’m not very hopeful this week but you just never know with the Titans.

Josh Gordon is being elevated to the active roster. That could be a positive, as long as he is not a decoy so Geoff Swaim can get a few more touches. LOL

This feels like a Burks game to me - I uno why yet? Not sure the Titans carry the narrative over to this year to where they lose to bad teams and beat up on the good ones (Giants loss aside). That being said, I don't think Buffalo will just come out and steamroll us. Vrabel does get up for these types of games - think it will stay close till the end. But yes Burks and Swain (or pick a TE) each get a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back