Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy Viking win all day ends up in a loss. lol
We should have been in Cousins face all day, but we wait till the last minute. Cousins couldn't do anything. I expected the whole game to be like that.

So I go to the bathroom and the defense gets a stop.

I come back, they get the ball, they score.

I step outside to smoke and miss the defense again and we get a stop.

At this point I explain to my wife (superstition) that I just cant be around for the defense. She laughs at me and says "thats not how that works baby"

I continue thr pattern. During the last possession, I hear her yell and come to see what happens and she abruptly yells at me "GET OUT OF HERE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!" and sends me to the other room.

:hugelaugh:

Once again my heart gets tested.
Keep up the Ws but fix the D. Art, give the damn ball to BDH.

Gostkowski, despite week 1, I owe a huge apology. You’re smart, I’m dumb, you’re good at kicking, I’m not, you’re good looking, I’m ugly. Sorry.

Titanup1982 called it perfectly on page 1 of the Game Day thread;

Be prepared to go down 14-3 super quick, folks. Got a strong feeling something like that will happen, but ultimately we take care of business in the second half and win 30-20.

Cheers

Defense saved all the pressure for the Vikings' last possession.

Tannehill passes for 321; Henry runs for 119.

How improbable have these 3 wins been?

Where was the defensive pressure on Cousins the rest of the game? We straight got after him on that last drive. We need more of that.

Secondary is awful. Run defense is bad too.

but somehow we are 3-0. I’ll take it but hope we can start to improve very soon!

Gostkowski must have been super embarrassed by that first week, because this week he looked like the best kicker ever, and he might just be. 60 yards to win the game and I think he might just make it. What a story! Hard to believe.

I told ya’ll that we would crush these fools. Our mighty offensive can’t be stopped!!!!!! Look for many more win in the future. 3-0 !!!!! Best team in the league!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back