Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
colts.jpg

Why is this game on FOX? That's 2 games where we're playing AFC opponents in a row. That's BS. I hate playing AFC teams on FOX.

Why is this game on FOX? That's 2 games where we're playing AFC opponents in a row. That's BS. I hate playing AFC teams on FOX.
All our games soo far have been on fox. Its a nightmare every commentator seems to be a homer for the other team. That raider game was horrendous.

We should be able to get to Matt Ryan. I'm sure Taylor will get his yards as our Run D has been garbage all season.

Let's hope we can score a point or two in the second half.

Matt Ryan looks done to me. Again the last time I saw him play well was the first have of that super bowl vs Patriots. Thats been a minute

McGinnis is hard to listen to in my opinion
He’s such a unique character though. He reminds of that kid in your class that was also good natured and easily excitable.

when he said transcontinental crosser describing a crossing route I spit my drink on the dashboard. Seriously - just funny chit he says like that all the time.

a lot of what he says is shameless made up jargon. I can’t get enough.

He’s such a unique character though. He reminds of that kid in your class that was also good natured and easily excitable.

when he said transcontinental crosser describing a crossing route I spit my drink on the dashboard. Seriously - just funny chit he says like that all the time.

a lot of what he says is shameless made up jargon. I can’t get enough.
I like McGinnis too. He says some funny stuff when calling out refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back