Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing back to back games against a team with a HoF murderer too.
Marvin Harrison and Ray Lewis.

might be more of a random stat thing.

This is why Vrabel is an idiot. So Hubbard has done decent enough at RT, but you have a liability at LT, so common sense is you'd let NPF take snaps at LT see how it goes being he's most likely an upgrade to Dillard. But no, NPF has to earn playing time on the OL. I just can't with this ass clown of a HC. Doesn't even try to improve a struggling OL.
Tennessee Titans’ Nicholas Petit-Frere has to ‘earn a spot back’
FWIW I've seen tweets that say he's taking most of his reps in practice at LT.

This is why Vrabel is an idiot. So Hubbard has done decent enough at RT, but you have a liability at LT, so common sense is you'd let NPF take snaps at LT see how it goes being he's most likely an upgrade to Dillard. But no, NPF has to earn playing time on the OL. I just can't with this ass clown of a HC. Doesn't even try to improve a struggling OL.

At the end of the day, NPF does have to earn his spot back.

He did get suspended, wasn't all that good when he did play and is still raw and nobody knows what he can bring to the table as a LT right now.

So it's fair to say he needs to earn his spot back.

At the end of the day, NPF does have to earn his spot back.

He did get suspended, wasn't all that good when he did play and is still raw and nobody knows what he can bring to the table as a LT right now.

So it's fair to say he needs to earn his spot back.
Seems a lot of people somehow forgot that he was bad last year. It isnt like his return was an instant improvement to the o-line.

"we just gotta play better and coach better"

But honestly, this fine. You want your coach to ask players to earn opportunities. What's the alternative? Yea, when he comes back we'll just make him the starter at the most important OL position.. doesn't matter if he sucks or isn't in shape.

Na. Make him earn it. Now, that "earning" might be significantly easier given the current starter, but he still has to earn it.

"we just gotta play better and coach better"
concessionaires need to concession better
parking assistants need to park better
trash disposal need to dispose of trash better

deflect...deflect...no accountability from mr. vrabel will be his downfall i am afraid.

Oh man, so that means... Dillard EARNED his playing time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back