Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say next two games are losses TBH

If Tanne starts, he's probably scared of reinjuring the first few starts back and our OL probably folds under the pressure of doing their job for once

If Willis starts, well, we know how that goes

Packers aren't going to stay trash forever, I expect them to get it together within 2 weeks so.. yeah.. I'd be truly surprised if we aren't 5-5

I'd say next two games are losses TBH

If Tanne starts, he's probably scared of reinjuring the first few starts back and our OL probably folds under the pressure of doing their job for once

If Willis starts, well, we know how that goes

Packers aren't going to stay trash forever, I expect them to get it together within 2 weeks so.. yeah.. I'd be truly surprised if we aren't 5-5
Yeah feel the same way. Broncos defense is top 5, Russ should be pretty healthy coming off the bye. Packers are a mess though and got a bunch of injuries this past week. But arod in prime time is always tough

Wilson has been terrible. There center just went on the IR and as long as we dont let RW run all over us like Mahomes we should be able to get to him.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/2022/11/09/titans-jeffery-simmons-injury-update-walking-boot/

This doesn't look good. Are we that flummoxed that we gotta keep star players from practising or hurting body parts we put them in padded boots. Or is the offense that bad it is now starting to effect our defense. Simmons posted the most snaps he's played in a game nfl game last week of 81.
That's the cost of keeping dogp00p Todd "3-and-out" Downing. The second half was beyond embarrassing on offense, while the defense was lights-out.

That IDIOT needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back