Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Short week. Must win.

colts.jpg

I agree huge game this week. We need Adoree on the field maybe get fulton back too. Full secondary with King, and any kind of pass rush, Rivers will throw picks and fumble.

I think the colts defense maybe a hair overrated. They have feasted on bad teams. Tanney needs to be on his A game and dropping dimes.

I hope we run it more on first down thursday.

Not a must win but a win will go a long way in us hopefully winning the division. Get healthy and get this win. Colts are good but Rivers is a turnover machine 27-20 Titans.

This is where the rubber meets the road for the titans. Their entire season hinges on these next 2 matchups with the prancing ponies.

Their D is stout. The funk THill has been in, needs to be broken.

I also see why Vrabel kept a light game for Henry against Chicago, short week in a much, much bigger game. Playoff atmosphere for this one and the titans still have some demons to be rid of against these punks.

Let’s go. Time to titan up!

:coltssuck: :wooo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evey home division game is a must win especially a prime time game.

Really need to separate ourselves from the rest of the Division on Thursday Night. HAVE to be 7-2 after Thursday Nights game making the clots 5-4. They'll be playing against G.B. next Sunday while we will be at baltimore , would be nice to face them again with their record being 5-5 and us making them 5-6 ...
First things first gotta win at home Thursday Night.

Colts lost to baltimore and lamar has well....... been playing like shit for a few weeks now. Ravens d you could argue is better than ours atm but from what we seen this weekend they can hold their own if they tighten up.

Think this depends on what kind of Philip rivers we get. Hopefully the sloppy turnover machine. He's 10tds for 7 int so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back