Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
We are not ready to play. I have been at training camp for 10 days now. I see tons of mistakes that should not be happening this time of camp. I saw one wr make a rec. the rest dropped. RB putting it on the gound...
I hate to be like this, but we need some work. Oline is full of holes. It is going to suck to have the Saints cream us this weekend. They are going to wipe the floor with us. Titians 3 - Saints 33!

neither... a graphic design student... thats where i noticed the "TITIAN" from. i just think that if you were really a fan trying to post on this board you wouldn't come here spelling your name wrong or thought enought to get another name(i'm guessing you were in a hurry) and predicting the titans to lose in a preseason game in a smak type manner... the exclamation point... the red writing... whatever. not calling you names either. just reporting what i see. if you are a fan. well.. who cares it's preseason. if you aren't... well.. who cares its preseason

They looked tired and bored! Like they didn't want to be there today. D looked good I thought and special teams got downfield, but thats it.

Wow, that sounded like our linemen were just falling down. It's always strange to me to hear about oline and dline fights, I don't get it.

Since when are the saints supposed to look good on saturday?

I don't know if I'd go that far... I'd rather see them have success running simple game plans, regardless of the score, and see us shake it up more a few weeks down the road.

GoTitans3801 said:
Wow, that sounded like our linemen were just falling down.

I think it's just TC injuries, ie. a pulled muscle here and there, the odd sprain, etc.

GoTitans3801 said:
It's always strange to me to hear about oline and dline fights, I don't get it.

Live line drills will do that, there's simply too much intensity in those fights for it not to.

the saints aren't that great either. they have no oline, and brees is recovering from shoulder surgery, they let go of dwight smith, they will not be as good as people think.

Titian4life said:
We are not ready to play...It is going to suck to have the Saints cream us this weekend.[/COLOR]
Nobody is ready to play at this point, that's what camp and the preseason games are for.

Why would it suck to lose a meaningless preseason game?
Who cares what the score will be?
Getting creamed will probably help them see what they need to work on.

PRECISELY

The Saints aren't in any better of a position
Payton hasn't had the length of time implementing
their 1st team offense is still in rehab
our defense is improved (imo)

we're bound to see some mistakes - from both sides

Titans take it though

This first preseason game will be a success if we suffer no significant injuries.

Otherwise it will be sloppy and I just want to see how some of the young DBs and LBs look.

Indeed. Just seeing our guys out there playing together against a common foe should make it all worthwhile. We may win, we may lose, who cares? It's the preseason for petes sake. The Eagles lost the other night even though their first stringers dominated the Raiders. It means nothing. We are going to win however.

I should know better, but who fills in the big shoes of "False Start Miller"?

Sorry if I just made someone hit their computer screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back