Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
GhostZ said:
well thats the kinda stuff that i had in mind so educate me on what we are suppossed to do
I'm a Raider fan...
this is the weak smack opening I do...

so you little twit fags are going to come and try to get some more *** beating huh? don't you dumb:cuss: ever learn? We beat you like you do your meat you Tit queers... You are never going to be anything... we own you!!!

How do you respond to that and follow the words in your signiture?

hired guns know no one...

metal957 said:
Good question
I think you put down the mentality that starts with that kind smack.
Say... what is the deal with that.
you can't bring that garbage in here.

That is super hardcore trash talk and that kind of smack is not welcome here.
When you can rise above the mentality of a dis-enchanted eight grader on the bus then maybe we can explore the fact why a guy has to discuss his inner feeeling towards his "special purpose"...

special purpose? What is that anyway...
I think it is the mission of this guy...

DVD-%5bJerk,-web-large%5d.article.jpg

get lost fader. fade away. fade far far away until you expire...

ashes to ashes, dusk till dawn... you are owned at a weak attempt at smack. You are a loser for resorting to sex tactics... you are a waste of our high brow time because your post is as good as deleted because scum posts like that are not welcome here.

take your warning and try again.
three strikes like that and you are banned...:banned:

this is our house!

eddie3.jpg

words to live by fader visitor.

welcome to the forum.

2nd and 15.

don't%20push%20me%20i%20am%20a%20Jedi!.jpg

Homeland Security the top priority...

GhostZ said:
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
jedi school is in session
yo homie long time no talk
they shot it down. freaks are in. i'll be checkin out cuz i'm going back to school... plus it'll be nice to have that SR club in place when the season is on and we start out 5-3 and people come up in here talkin their $#!* sayin Vince is wondervick and the scabs of herbes sayin' that he can't talk because he's a short bus riding freak... I guess that should be the focus of the unit for the time being. We could have a great invasion but our smack returners don't want to go smack raiding with the coltfreaks that are on the forum here... I wish someone could convince the unit that in fun it could be done but it is the general consensus that it is best to leave thy enemy at that. I came up with all that invasion stuff before I decided to enroll in technical training anyways... just while I'm away... please don't let Overalls forget how un-original and non-creative he is... and not because he lacks the ability... just because he is too lazy to try to be clever. Speaking conversely all the time gets old... like Dick Clark ringing in 2025 old. Ask him if they taught use of literary device in journalism school... find pictures that represent YAWNing... And always try to bring it round full circle and be sure :bs: to us :bs: this smilie image :bs: a minimun of four times :bs: if at all possible.

like Dick Clark ringing in 2025 old.--->A simile is a figure of speech in which the subject is compared to another subject. Frequently, similes are marked by use of the words like or as

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile
this is a wonderful place to expand your mind.
this is a good place to log screen time.
I get lost in there.

I want you to see this next link...
read it very carefully and don't skip anything...

you will die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyton_Manning

this is all so balanced yet the dolts deny deny deny deny...

I still plan on going raider hunting with the swing/wetbob crue the weekend of the 20th if anyone is interested in crashing the raiders board... If there are any adventerous types that want to know thy enemy better...

you know what they say...
keep friends close and your enemies closer.

trgdy.JPG

Ghostz, do you get that message?

knowing is half the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back