LEGEND
Moola
Because PFF sucks anyway

Glass half empty
jack-off-jerk-off.gif

• Team was first in the AFC without their best player most of the year
  • Defense looks killer even without Landry
  • We have an NFL caliber TE this year
  • CBs are much improved with healthy Farley and new McCreary (both better than Jackrabbit)
  • Simmons still improving
  • Lewan more committed this year
  • New PGC

I don't think I've seen McCreary haters on here TBH.
I liked him a lot and thought he was a sure starter, just thought there were a couple better CB’s available when they picked him. I would have preferred Trent McDuffie & Christian Watson over Burks & McCreary

Outside of OC, which hopefully is improved this year, this is actually a very well coached team. Vrabel is an incredible motivator.
Plus, I like the fact that no one is expecting us to win the division or even make the playoffs. Except for Kyle Brandt from NFL Network, love that guy.

I think that the Hooper signing is going to turn out to be the most underrated big improvement. The TE production last year was abysmal.

• Team was first in the AFC without their best player most of the year
  • Defense looks killer even without Landry
  • We have an NFL caliber TE this year
  • CBs are much improved with healthy Farley and new McCreary (both better than Jackrabbit)
  • Simmons still improving
  • Lewan more committed this year
  • New PGC
This didn’t age well

I think that the Hooper signing is going to turn out to be the most underrated big improvement. The TE production last year was abysmal.
Someone forgot to tell Downing we have him on the roster.....you need to throw to players to utilize them properly, I know it's a strange concept but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back