Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
List any info on firings and hirings in this thread and leave your thoughts.

Flores Out - Dang, he got fired after the turn around he did on that team at 1-6?
Nagy Out
Fangio Out
Zimmer Out
Joe Judge Out
David Culley Out
Gettleman retiring in NY
Pace out as GM in Chicago
Spielman out as GM in Minnesota
Mike Mayock out as GM in Vegas
Anthony Lynn out as Lions OC
Tim Kelly out as Texans OC

Last edited by a moderator:
List any info on firings and hirings in this thread and leave your thoughts.

Flores Out - Dang, he got fired after the turn around he did on that team at 1-6?
Nagy Out
Fangio Out
Zimmer Out
Gettleman retiring in NY
Pace out as GM in Chicago
Spielman out as GM in Minnesota
Not sure I get all of the moves.

I don’t think Fangio was set up for success or Flores. I thought Zimmer did ok, albeit still could/should have done better, but the packers are no joke, the coaches weren’t the difference.

Chicago makes absolute sense, especially GM.

Also add the interim HC in Jax (not keeping interim from what I see) and LV who I think hire their interim as HC after the season.

On Irsay, concerning the Colts getting handled by the Jags and missing the PO's

"Irsay currently is “devastated.” He possibly had the “urge for a moment” to change coaches. However, G.M. Chris Ballard would likely be able to calm Irsay down and talk him out of it."

On Irsay, concerning the Colts getting handled by the Jags and missing the PO's

"Irsay currently is “devastated.” He possibly had the “urge for a moment” to change coaches. However, G.M. Chris Ballard would likely be able to calm Irsay down and talk him out of it."
Wentz was a terrible decision...not a great QB and giving up decent draft picks is never good

CBS's Jonathan Jones reports the Giants have requested an interview with Titans' director of player personnel Monti Ossenfort for the team's general manager vacancy.

Flores getting fired is brutal, Tua is useless. Gm shoulda been on the hook for that one.

The rest I agree with.

Fangio going to be a great D coordinator somewhere.

I hope the Colts fire Reich, he's solid, smart of Ballard to try to shut that down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back