Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The goTitans.com 2008 NFL mock draft is determined by the voting of the members of this site. Each draft choice is decided by a poll which runs for a 24 hour period. Members are invited to vote at the mock draft forum. This mock draft will be updated each week until every team's poll has closed. We invite everyone to participate in our mock draft and check back daily to see which players have been selected.

View full article
What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

Honestly that is probably the best mock I have seen so far about the only change I would make would be Dorsey to the Pats and DRC to cinci and the ravins taking Ellis. Other than that it is the most logical Mock I have seen yet.

Some of the comments by nfl.com are simply horrid. Ryan at 6'5 225 is too lean? He is almost the exact same size as manning, brady and palmer and bigger than mark bulger.

They refer to mcfadden a 6'2 210 RB as "thick".

They got the 6'2 182lb cromarte pegged as a safety? What? No way in hell he is drafted to play safety. Not top 10.

Austin_Bill said:
Honestly that is probably the best mock I have seen so far about the only change I would make would be Dorsey to the Pats and DRC to cinci .

No way The Bengals go Defensive backfield @ #1 for three years in a row with such glaring DLine needs...

I just got Big Albert Haynesworth autograph today in Jonhson City TN, and the only thing i told him was to knock the sox ofF Payton Manning, 1 time for me!!! That is a big dude guys!!

RollTide said:
Yeah i can't imagine the pats not taking dorsey 7th if he is there.
No way they would. They run a 3-4 defense, and Warren is a good enough DT. DRC is the right pick for them. Also, the Raiders have no need for McFadden but they still could pick him. Al Davis is crazy enough. I would be in favor of trading down with the G-Men since they would want to trade up for Phillips.

Dorsey wouldn't play DT for the Pats he would be a DE in the 3-4 since Wilfork is the NT and Warren is a DE. Warren Wilfork Dorsey would be scary.

The Pats could easily take a LB IMO if there is a guy like Rivers they really like. Saw a mock that had them taking Harvey a an OLB. They have young enough guys on their line (Seymour (28), Wilfork (26) and Warren (27)) but their 4 LBs are beyond old (32,39,34,30). They typically like to spend early picks on the front 7 but they do have some serious need at CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back