Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It's getting close to tailgate time and, for anyone who wants to be a part of the Official goTitans.com Tailgates, here's some details:

Our lot is about a 10 minute walk to LP Field in a lot which has indoor bathrooms. But to use them, you have to park there and it'll cost you $20 per game unless you get a season pass.

For $150, you get to park there for all 10 Titans home games. To do this, send a check for $150 to:

Chris DeCarlo C/O Adtec
408 Russell St.
Nashville, TN 37206

He will give you your pass the first preseason game.

Here's an overview of where our lot is in relation to LP Field. We're where the "A" is in the photo.

View attachment 2854

We have a shortcut to Woodland and then cut across the LP Field parking lot towards the stadium.

FYI, we get to the lot during the regular season around 9 a.m. for a noon game. We usually have plenty of food but ask any locals who attend to bring something yummy to share and their own beverage of choice.

looks like we are going to pass on the parking. Susie finally got a job but she is working every Sunday now. At this point not even sure how many games I will get to. I have already started trying to sell the tickets

hopefully I will be able to stop by and say hello. She is happy about the job but not happy about working weekends but it is a job. It ruins our backpacking, kayaking. Titans games and traveling time

It's actually one of the best parts of parking there.

When looping around towards the stadium from I-65, you get off at the Shelby St. exit. At the top of the ramp, they have a "local traffic only" block on the other side so... drive around that, go up the street and, as it bends to the right, there we are.

Getting out is just the opposite. We go left out of the lot and onto the highway at Shelby St. You have to loop around the city on 440 but it's not nearly as bad as when we parked by the river.

I'm thinking fried chicken for Thursday's game against the Cardinals. Would it be grotesque to eat a bird type food before we play the Cardinals? :beerbang:

We probably won't break out the grill for the game on Thursday, so just thinking of something easy to bring. Thoughts?

I'm thinking fried chicken for Thursday's game against the Cardinals. Would it be grotesque to eat a bird type food before we play the Cardinals? :beerbang:

We probably won't break out the grill for the game on Thursday, so just thinking of something easy to bring. Thoughts?
I think I like me some fried chicken. :yes:

What time you thinking about getting there. We might send Chris a head's up to get those employees out of the lot. And we'll bring some refreshing beverages and whatever else you need.

I'd like to get there around 4:00-4:30ish.... Not sure if that will happen, but that's the goal. I wonder if that's too early for the employees to open up a few of our parking spots?

We never really tailgate that much when we parked in lot r, but will try to bring snacks and maybe a few good beers...depending when I get off work.

I'd like to get there around 4:00-4:30ish.... Not sure if that will happen, but that's the goal. I wonder if that's too early for the employees to open up a few of our parking spots?
looks like I will be there between 4:30 and 5

oh and there is a carton of domestic light beer on ice as I am typing ...

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back