Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
the-grand-tour-main-image_w720.jpg

Just watched the first episode...the race with the 3 hyper cars....
McLaren P1, LaFerrari and Porsche 918

03_the_grand_tour-2.jpg

05_the_grand_tour-2.jpg

grand-tour-ep1-clarkson-car-xlarge_trans++CwFvLIIC4HpQG1r2RnsLdhYbifztG_tdtBlG-9FgS5I.jpg

Porche 918 is fastest....but for my MILLION I would take the LaFerrari

Last edited by a moderator:
the-grand-tour-main-image_w720.jpg

Just watched the first episode...the race with the 3 hyper cars....
McLaren P1, LaFerrari and Porsche 918

03_the_grand_tour-2.jpg

05_the_grand_tour-2.jpg

grand-tour-ep1-clarkson-car-xlarge_trans++CwFvLIIC4HpQG1r2RnsLdhYbifztG_tdtBlG-9FgS5I.jpg

Porche 918 is fastest....but for my MILLION I would take the LaFerrari

I watched it last night. It's not Top Gear, but I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

It was sexy... then they went too far. Like an already hot, natural woman putting on too much makeup. Pull it back some.
Opinions...your is noted....wrong but noted. BTW, the design has a lot to do with Aerodynamics....using the wind to add down force...they just didn't throw "stuff" on.

Opinions...your is noted....wrong but noted. BTW, the design has a lot to do with Aerodynamics....using the wind to add down force...they just didn't throw "stuff" on.
You talk just to here yourself talk sometimes. Aerodynamics... no shit. Duh.

You can have great aerodynamics without excessive design - Porsche design is simplistic, but very aerodynamic. The Ferrari does remind me of an insect... but I prefer some of their more simplified car designs - which are plenty aerodynamic.

You talk just to here yourself talk sometimes. Aerodynamics... no ****. Duh.

You can have great aerodynamics without excessive design - Porsche design is simplistic, but very aerodynamic. The Ferrari does remind me of an insect... but I prefer some of their more simplified car designs - which are plenty aerodynamic.
Again...opinions...you miss the point the Design points on the Ferrari such as the active ducting that seems to "offend" your senses actually direct the air flow and open/close depending upon speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back