Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
you hold them to a field goal for 28 minutes with a ton of blitz and pressure packages, yet when it comes down to the two minute drill you back off and drop seven! of course resulting in a TD.

:sad2: :grrr: :barf:

Laserjock said:
They played what was called by the coaches...I cannot believe Fisher allowed that.
im not down on the players. they cant help what is being called in from the sidelines from guy with the little red hat.

my sig says it all....

It is really amazing that they would go prevent like that. I cannot even begin to understand what pea-brain thought that was even a remotely good idea.

Playing to lose is what it looks like.

musta saw that Reggie won the Heismann. Oh well my brother will be happy. HE is a niner fan and wants us to lose so they got the first pick.

Laserjock said:
..I cannot believe Fisher allowed that.
I can't believe that with 2nd down on the 5yd line, Fisher allowed 2 straight plays where McNair kneels down so they can kick a FG. Why not just kick the FG on 3rd down if you're not going to try for a TD?
WHY NOT TAKE 2 PLAYS FOR A TD? If the Texas kicker didn't choke at the end, Fisher's ultra-conservative offense would have bit themselves in the butt.

Yeah I was very dissappointed in that calling and so were the some odd fans sprinkled around the stadium. The ineffectiveness of our running game is a problem, especially for a team who the CBS announcers quoted as being "a running team who look to do just that in today's game". What's even funnier is there was very little running plays and they got that from Fisher himself. :rolleyes:

DeutschTitan said:
What's even funnier is there was very little running plays...
Depends on how you look at it.
They might not have handed the ball off for a running play, but Chris Brown was our leading receiver today. McNair just thows to him behind the line of scrimmage instead of handing it off to him.

I remember one series we had 3 straight completions only to be faced with 4th and 3. Three receptions for 7 yds??
:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back