Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
that's how you call a game on defense (besides the last drive of course). Pressure on just about every play and challenged the Pittsburgh receivers with press coverage. Now the offense needs to get better at throwing the ball

Battle did a good job for the most part. Hated to see green injured, Jake probably did what was asked of him, besides some of target throws, which might have been throw aways.

Pressure on Big Ben was the difference in the game. Kind of hate the prevent at the end because it give them a slight chance. But I will gladly accept a win against the Steelers in their stadium opening day.

You could easily see the difference with Williams it seemed like every other play there was a linebacker in the backfield

I know the press will focus on what's wrong with the Steelers, but hats off to the Defense...they did an outstanding job today. As said better by others, now the offense needs to get clicking.

The D looked great compared to last year. They were bigger and stronger; wearing down and breaking Steeler's players left and right. The best part to me was the run defense; no cheap runs, no easy yards, even Big Ben was held in check. A promising start to the season and a wish that we can continue this against Houston. Go Titans . . . .

Looked like the same limp dick defense were saw last year on the first drive. Dropping eight guys in coverage on third and long while giving up conversions. Dropping Casey in to coverage on third and long, which makes no sense.

Seemed like something clicked after the gift fumble inside the five.

Now I don't like to root for injuries... but I wouldn't be too upset either.

i dont want to see anyone get "hurt" but I want them to play a nice long game in to overtime , using everything they got to win the game. they will have a short week and il take any advantage I can get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back