Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon review of the TD they would have seen he stepped out of bounds and it would have been called back.
This is correct.

Had the ref also just done the job he is paid to do, he would have blown the whistle at the moment the foot stepped out of bounds. This was not subjective, he was not out of position. He either failed miserably at his job or purposely let it go. Either way, the ref should be docked his game day check for missing something that was as blatant as that was.

Props to AJ for not quitting on the play and making the tackle. He did what a defender is supposed to do, aka his job. The ref did not.

Upon review of the TD they would have seen he stepped out of bounds and it would have been called back.

Adoree hustled and did his job.

Blame the ref that literally was a foot away looking down right at Aaron Jones’ feet. Which is why Vrabel was hesitant to challenge it, because he was thinking, “no ref is that blind.” And the fact it was early in the third.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if the team showed the fuck up we could sing a different tune. Guys looked like they were on the plane headed back to nashville already.

I can’t believe that our replay guys upstairs didn’t see it soon enough to let Vrable know ....

Just one of many things that went against us...

that Evan’s penalty was huge...the phantom offsides on Kalu

if we are going to win then we have to play mistake free football

Adoree hustled and did his job.

Blame the ref that literally was a foot away looking down right at Aaron Jones’ feet. Which is why Vrabel was hesitant to challenge it, because he was thinking, “no ref is that blind.” And the fact it was early in the third.

Adoree’s job is to tackle the RB. He didn’t do his job at all.

However, the ref can’t miss that and the replay apparently came in late. Just a total disaster all the way around.

I can’t believe that our replay guys upstairs didn’t see it soon enough to let Vrable know ....

Just one of many things that went against us...

that Evan’s penalty was huge...the phantom offsides on Kalu

if we are going to win then we have to play mistake free football

I don't exactly know what resources they have upstairs, but if they are truly "replay guys", I think they'd need time to actually look at a replay.

I think we needed some "real time guys" to make that call.

Maybe if we had an even somewhat competent defense the opposing offensive players wouldn’t have been running wild to begin with all night long. Not just this one play. All night long.

Not that it would have been the difference I the game, but there were lots of crucial penalties. Some were bad calls, some were dumb mistakes.

We started the game with a kickoff out of bounds.
The Evans hands to the face penalty when we stopped them on 4th led to a TD.
The "neutral zone infraction" on the blocked field goal.
The missed call on the foot out of bounds.
The packers must just be more disciplined bc they had almost no penalties.

Not that it would have been the difference I the game, but there were lots of crucial penalties. Some were bad calls, some were dumb mistakes.

We started the game with a kickoff out of bounds.
The Evans hands to the face penalty when we stopped them on 4th led to a TD.
The "neutral zone infraction" on the blocked field goal.
The missed call on the foot out of bounds.
The packers must just be more disciplined bc they had almost no penalties.
Last night the home team was certainly more disciplined, but overall we're both pretty clean teams penalty wise.

Going into last night Im pretty sure both teams were tied with calls against them.

The ref blew that call, he was looking at Jones the entire way up the sideline.

Our tackling still is pathetic

GB KC SuperBowl

I wonder why KC has looked beatable lately but I would agree with you and my prediction would be KC vs GB. But of course that will be wrong, so.. TB vs Buffalo. Can’t have a SB without Tom Brady in it for more than 1 season, right?

I wonder why KC has looked beatable lately but I would agree with you and my prediction would be KC vs GB. But of course that will be wrong, so.. TB vs Buffalo. Can’t have a SB without Tom Brady in it for more than 1 season, right?
If Brady makes it to the SB, that will be the first time the host team plays in the SB won't it?

Maybe if we had an even somewhat competent defense the opposing offensive players wouldn’t have been running wild to begin with all night long. Not just this one play. All night long.
I agree. That play, with average defense, stops that play with little gain, if any.
But the refs sure called things one sided, at least it looked that way.
Plus, no penalty called all night on green bay. How often does that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back