Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I wish you all a Happy 4th of JUly! I always try to post and wish u all Happy Holidays! This holiday I cant stress enough to Be Safe out there fam. To anyone that has served in our military past or present, THANK YOU for doing what most of us are afraid to do. Thank You for ur sacrifices and taking time from your family just to protect mine!

I lost my brother in the Marines and I have always celebrated this holiday in memory of him. So with that said I like to say I Love u bro and I miss u. Its not fair u had to go the way u did protecting us. I never will let ur name die out and I carry u with me everywhere I go. I will light these fireworks for u my man and try to put a show on for u to watch above. Love u my brother!

sorry that hit home and felt compelled to write it out.

Happy 4th of July!!

Anyone doing anything in particular? Any BBqs, parties. U going to the beach? Got any cool fireworks u cant wait to light off?

I wish you all a Happy 4th of JUly! I always try to post and wish u all Happy Holidays! This holiday I cant stress enough to Be Safe out there fam. To anyone that has served in our military past or present, THANK YOU for doing what most of us are afraid to do. Thank You for ur sacrifices and taking time from your family just to protect mine!

I lost my brother in the Marines and I have always celebrated this holiday in memory of him. So with that said I like to say I Love u bro and I miss u. Its not fair u had to go the way u did protecting us. I never will let ur name die out and I carry u with me everywhere I go. I will light these fireworks for u my man and try to put a show on for u to watch above. Love u my brother!

sorry that hit home and felt compelled to write it out.

Happy 4th of July!!

Damn sorry to hear that man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back