Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to every father figure on this forum. We also have some new addition Titans members that were delivered just a few months ago. Congrats to Vondy( 1st time parent) and 520 again and to all, HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

Be safe out there, even though its our day and all eyes on us, don't do something stupid =]

Just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to every father figure on this forum. We also have some new addition Titans members that were delivered just a few months ago. Congrats to Vondy( 1st time parent) and 520 again and to all, HAPPY FATHERS DAY.

Be safe out there, even though its our day and all eyes on us, don't do something stupid =]
Well said brother! Happy Fathers Day to everyone on here...Love you A holes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A day late, but Happy belated Father's Day. Hope all you dads had a kick a$$ day despite all the BS.
And congrats and good luck to the new dads. The instruction manual does not have a "reset" button, make the best of it.

I'm still hoping for my Fathers Day/Birthday/Xmas gift come February 2021, Titans holding the Lombardi.

Happy Not-a-Father's Day too!

@Scarecrow @The Hammer

Pull out game is strong.

giphy.gif

Hand-drawn pictures of the worst logo in the NFL?

Plus, your kids didn't get the memo about the blue helmets. You're failing as a parent.
Yea I said the same thing to my wife

Blue helmet is way better but hey, my kids can draw and youre going to die alone in a puddle of sadness

:p

After experiencing a lifetime of doing the things I want, when I want.

Life goals.
I dont have that problem but some people do

Find you a good woman with a decent mom who wants to makeup for not being a great mom, she will be more than happy to try to be a better grandma and take the kids anytime

Add TheBisco to the list as of 12:20am Friday/Saturday. Has an Eddie/Mac9 print on his wall and my Titans bobble head collection waiting for him in his Titans blue nursery when we bring him home on Tuesday morning!

Add TheBisco to the list as of 12:20am Friday/Saturday. Has an Eddie/Mac9 print on his wall and my Titans bobble head collection waiting for him in his Titans blue nursery when we bring him home on Tuesday morning!
As long as you don't name him that congrats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back