Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: According to sources, C Justin Hartwig has agreed to terms to sign with the Carolina Panthers. The 6-foot-4-inch, 312 pound center was drafted by the Titans in 2002 and was the starting center for the last three seasons. Terms of the deal were not released. The Titans were said to be interested in matching the offer but Hartwig's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said his client will sign with the Panthers.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Sounds to me like Rosenhaus and Hartwig decided to go to the Panthers regardless. We didn't have a chance if they weren't willing to give us one.

Fine let him go Amano can do just as good. Hartwig missed a boat load of easy blocks last year. And when it came time for him to block against a 3-4 he just plain sucked. Don't let the door hit you in the A$$

Hartwig never really impressed me. I really want to see what Amano can do or possibly a servicable vet at C. Hell i wouldn't mind taking a look at that Faine guy that Cleveland is trying to ship out. He could turn out nice with Washburn chewin his *** out. Also, Bell with his versatility is another option.

TitanJeff said:
Do you mean Munch?

Hahaha, I got it right, in the fact that Washburn is a line coach, but on the wrong side of ball. Yeah, I meant Munch should chew his *** out. :ha:

EDIT: Who knows, maybe Washburn may be needed to do a little extra chewing.... :p

Another scrub getting big bucks....He's not a top three or four center...it's all about timing...timing when you become a UFA. C'ya Hartwig! The fact we offered a similar deal and he said no, tells you something about how our FO is looked at by the players. Maybe our money isn't green after all???

metal957 said:
Fine let him go Amano can do just as good. Hartwig missed a boat load of easy blocks last year. And when it came time for him to block against a 3-4 he just plain sucked. Don't let the door hit you in the A$$

He did not hold his own against any NT that I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back