Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that I'd believe that that site was really his. According to an article in the Indianapolis Star, there was a site that was suppose to have been his, but removed shortly after his death.

There is documented evidence that he had taken an overdose in October & then called 911. Whether he got any further treatment after that is confidential and wasn't said.

If this is truely his 'board', I hope Dad doesn't see it.
It looks like any teenager, very confused! Alot of 'N' words, pot smoking, gangsters and a little racist. If it was my kid, this would disturb me a little. But this is the internet. I learned a long time ago, things are not always what they appear to be on here.
________
Fc Sport

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't see much different then what a lot of kids are doing these days. Chronic leaves, pistols, etc etc you gonna see on the majority of these sorts of things for teenagers. It may be hard for some of you older gents to grasp, but thats just the culture and some kids just choose to follow it.:hmm:

Gangsters, grass, guns and racism, good way to get oneself killed.
For a young man, picking up readings about Malcolm X and the Black Panthers and passing on Martin Luther King, is not the smartest thing to do.
________
Shemale Pantyhose

0135.jpg

yeah, but how can you not like this???

KamikaZ said:
Yeah, to be honest, I didn't see much different then what a lot of kids are doing these days. It may be hard for some of you older gents to grasp, but thats just the culture and some kids just choose to follow it.:hmm:

Yep...fortunately there are no pictures, writings or any evidence of who I was during my teens. Not much different, but with one notable exception: I didn't chose to follow a culture bent on putting me in the path of a bullet, stray or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back