Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
If you have read the story about Albert being pulled over on I-40, did you get the idea that maybe the guilty party was telling on the other guilty party? It is hard for me to believe that the accuser allowed Albert to "endanger her" through 3 counties!!! Did the idea of slowing down and letting the other car move on, or even, get off the Interstate for a few minutes to let the other driver move on, ever cross this ladies mind?
She is telling police that Haynesworth was driving, "recklessly", "like a maniac", and that she kept up with him through 3 counties. If Albert is guilty, sounds like she is to.

I see this kind of stuff all the time. Someone in a huge SUV is crusing about 90 in the left lane and runs up on someone doing 75 and proceeds to ride their tail. Gives a little flash of the headlights so they will move to the right. All it does is tick off the driver who slows down more, refuses to get over then blocks efforts for the guy to drive around the right side.

Road rage ensues.

TitanJeff said:
I see this kind of stuff all the time. Someone in a huge SUV is crusing about 90 in the left lane and runs up on someone doing 75 and proceeds to ride their tail. Gives a little flash of the headlights so they will move to the right. All it does is tick off the driver who slows down more, refuses to get over then blocks efforts for the guy to drive around the right side.

Road rage ensues.

So which one are you?

The one who slows down or the rager?:ha:

*just imagining TJ behind the wheel looking like Einstein with Titan face paint, yelling and cussin out some 80 year old grandpa for driving slow*

:ha:

fordf650.jpg

F650 Dually - just short of a tank - lol

She was driving with her son-in-law, James Bond!

So James Bond and a pro football player get into a wreck...

Can anyone finish that joke?

Haynesworth and his wife just had a baby a few days ago. I'm not sure when, but if she was in labor then, I can understand why Albert was in a hurry to get back to Nashville.

TitanJeff said:

Road rage ensues.
Here's one more step for the tailgatee: quickly flip your lights on, then off, so it appears you have hit the brakes and see how fast the tailgater reacts.

If that had been Pac they would have dragged him out of one of his 12 cars and hobbled that dude like the fat lady did to James Cahn in "Misery"

GoTitans3801 said:
She was driving with her son-in-law, James Bond!

So James Bond and a pro football player get into a wreck...

Can anyone finish that joke?
???

A rather confident 007 strolled into a bar and took a seat next to a stunningly attractive woman. He gave her a quick glance, then casually looked at his watch for a moment.

Noticing his actions, the woman next to him asked, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replied, "Q's just given me this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it."

Intrigued by his words the woman replied, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

"Well you see," said Bond, "it uses Alpha waves to telepathically talk to me."

"I see," said the woman, "and what's it telling you now?"

"It says you're not wearing any knickers..." came the reply.

The woman giggled and replied, "Well it must be broken because I'm afraid I'm wearing knickers!"

007 tutted, tapped his watch and said, "Damn thing must be an hour fast!"

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
???

A rather confident 007 strolled into a bar and took a seat next to a stunningly attractive woman. He gave her a quick glance, then casually looked at his watch for a moment.

Noticing his actions, the woman next to him asked, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replied, "Q's just given me this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it."

Intrigued by his words the woman replied, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

"Well you see," said Bond, "it uses Alpha waves to telepathically talk to me."

"I see," said the woman, "and what's it telling you now?"

"It says you're not wearing any knickers..." came the reply.

The woman giggled and replied, "Well it must be broken because I'm afraid I'm wearing knickers!"

007 tutted, tapped his watch and said, "Damn thing must be an hour fast!"
Been drinking that koolaid again BiPolar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back