Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is his excuse for 2004?

I hope he is in shape this season and ready to play. I have really lost faith in this guy. I thought we wasted our 3rd rounder this draft for him.

I guess a positive attitude is better then nothing.:hmm:

BlazingArrow#9 said:
So what is his excuse for 2004?

He played part of the season injured.

He's always been able to run hard, he did it last year. He really looked a step slower last year though, but hopefully that was the weight. Seems popular to bad mouth him now, but I still think that trade can have some value.

Bobo said:
He played part of the season injured.

He's always been able to run hard, he did it last year. He really looked a step slower last year though, but hopefully that was the weight. Seems popular to bad mouth him now, but I still think that trade can have some value.

No, its been popular since he got strike two in the substance abuse dept with a 4 game suspension. But I agree, he was great in college and one year in Buffalo (before they finally gave up on him). That was worth a third round pick. These make it really easy to see his talent:

thekings.jpg

All bitterness aside, I'll be a huge Henry fan WHEN HE EARNS IT!

Riverman said:
No, its been popular since he got strike two in the substance abuse dept with a 4 game suspension. But I agree, he was great in college and one year in Buffalo (before they finally gave up on him). That was worth a third round pick. These make it really easy to see his talent:

thekings.jpg

All bitterness aside, I'll be a huge Henry fan WHEN HE EARNS IT!
you suck Henry.

I liked that gymnastic, balance beam, forward flip he did in an attempt to score a TD against Houston last Dec. Ya know, the one where he had stepped outta bounds.
I don't remember much else he did...Still I wish the guy well...He's had his problems. At least now, he's big enough now to admit that he caused alot of them

bigtitan53279 said:
willis mcgahee.

McGahee exposed a weakness. It seems kinda odd that once this weakness was exposed that he dropped from a +1500 yard back to a ~400 yard back.

Buffalo threw him at us and we got caught like trout in a farm. If anyone cared they would go back and ask the coaches at Buffalo why they dropped him, but no ones does. I bet the reasons would be basically what we are seeing right now. If this guy cost more on our cap I would ride him all season but he doesn't.

Henry maybe has another 2~3 seasons in him. I can not believe after what McGahee said and did to him that some one did not pull him aside and say "what the f*ck man! NFL - Not For Losers. Shape up!" I am sure the conversation would be more extensive but that is the gist. Then he gets a drug abuse 4 gamer??!!

Text book case of a bust. We have had enough busts on our team. If we could get anything to get out of this hornets nest I would not be disappointed.

BlazingArrow#9 said:
McGahee exposed a weakness.
henry was one of the few players on the bills offense that was worth a damn. the bills just picked the player on the board with the most talent during the draft. unfortunately for henry willis panned out and henry got injured. the coaches stuck with the hot runningback for that year and henry became expendable.

Bobo said:
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006607250367

Sounds positive, but hopes it's not fluff. Not eating breakfast? Too much sugar? Sounds like he's be in better shape just by keeping up with a better diet.

Interesting that he was around 230 last year, and looked a little slow. He really didn't look his 215 listed weight. Hopefully around 220 is the ticket....if he's still here, which I think he will be.

Well, I really hope he's dedicated this year. He actually did OK in the second half last year, in fact, he led the NFL in 4th quarter YPC. Might be some sort of an irrelevant stat, but at least it's something to go on...

bigtitan53279 said:
henry was one of the few players on the bills offense that was worth a damn. the bills just picked the player on the board with the most talent during the draft. unfortunately for henry willis panned out and henry got injured. the coaches stuck with the hot runningback for that year and henry became expendable.

:thumb:

BlazingArrow#9 said:
661 yards and 12 games missed over 2 seasons. If he was the best Buffalo has to offer I feel sorry for Buffalo.

And he hasn't been in the end zone (except in warm-ups) since 2003.
shocked.jpeg

UNBELIEVABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back