Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
'IF' the Titans traded Henry, and personally I think they should, how would using our 2nd round pick to grab Texas RB Bijan Robinson? The trade might give us another 2nd round pick. And, he may not last that long. Just sayin......

'IF' the Titans traded Henry, and personally I think they should, how would using our 2nd round pick to grab Texas RB Bijan Robinson? The trade might give us another 2nd round pick. And, he may not last that long. Just sayin......
Robinson will be drafted no later than the teens in first round. More likely to try for Gibbs who would be a fringe first rounder.

This class is loaded at RB and there's pretty much any type of RB you're looking for. I really like Sean Tucker from Syracuse. Has great speed, something our offense lacks.

IF we trade Henry, RB is certainly in the discussion to be picked early, but Bijan won't make it out of the 20's, if he doesn't go earlier than that.

I'm a Gibbs fan and would love to draft him even if we don't trade Henry... he is such a weapon because he has such great hands and CJ like game speed

Robinson goes in the first

I’m told every team is a fool for ever picking a RB in the first. So I assume lots of teams are foolish for considering any of the “deep RB class” in the first.

Titan drafted a cartwrangler once and started him for a few years... pretty real sucked

FdnE5q2UYAA1ZMo

sadly there are zero action pictures of bishop sankey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back