Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
he could become the guys teams call late in the season when everyone else is hurt. Who knows I just hope he is never in two tone blue.

Was he tryin' to keep up with the Jonses???? - lol

There is nothing more to be made of this other than using substances is a greater priority in Ricky's life than being a feature back in the NFL. I could really care less if Mr. X smokes grass with Mr. Z. I don't care if Mr. Y sold it to him. I'm not a judgemental person that believes that users are bad people or that drug use makes them bad or anything like that. To those of you that criticize Williams for blowing a career in football for using whatever he's been busted for... don't let anyone tell you that you are wrong for making a laughing stock out of Ricky... you are not wrong. You are most justified for Williams had what many men can only dream of and if it was for the lack of mental fortitude he forfeited it away. Williams is a loser. He's not a loser for using drugs but a loser for choosing drugs over a career in the NFL. It's about priorities. How many of you would feel real bad sorry for a fellow man whose wife left him because she found out he was shagging the barely 18 baby sitter? I'd laugh in his face for being stupid. You should too. There's nothing wrong with shagging an 18 year old baby sitter I suppose, I wouldn't judge someone over it... it's just one of those things that you really can not do when you are married. Looks like the NFL is filing for divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back