Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Since we won, the Titans are 10-7

If the Jags lose to Buffalo, they will be 10+7

If that happens, will the Jags still be ranked higher than the Titans in the Power Rankings?

These "experts" will never admit that

A. We beat the Chiefs, when not one media expert said we could let alone would win.

B. That they will admit that Bortles is who we thought was.

C. That they have been praising the Jags to maybe go to the Super Bowl.

My guess is that, in their own stupidity, will still say the Jags are a better team.

Thoughts????

It's the playoffs, nobody cares about power rankings.

All the "experts" think we garbage yet he we are on to round two.

F em

Since we won, the Titans are 10-7

If the Jags lose to Buffalo, they will be 10+7

If that happens, will the Jags still be ranked higher than the Titans in the Power Rankings?

These "experts" will never admit that

A. We beat the Chiefs, when not one media expert said we could let alone would win.

B. That they will admit that Bortles is who we thought was.

C. That they have been praising the Jags to maybe go to the Super Bowl.

My guess is that, in their own stupidity, will still say the Jags are a better team.

Thoughts????
Just get used to it. If a power rankings exist, Titans are the lowest.

Media will chime in whenever as if they never treated the Titans like a HS JV team. Media does not admit wrong opinions. Ever.

Just get used to it. If a power rankings exist, Titans are the lowest.

Media will chime in whenever as if they never treated the Titans like a HS JV team. Media does not admit wrong opinions. Ever.

Its just a shame..I really hate the way certain teams are treated, especially if it's us.

We completely shut down the Chiefs, to win a playoff game, in one of the most exciting games ever, and it's like, we still are treated like crap.

We could win it all, and jerks would still say we suck.

After a long time of being berated, you just want to stick your foot straight up their asses.

I'd bet if we won the sb, we'd still be outside the top 5. Hell we could win 3 straight sbs and probably still have 2 or 3 teams above us.

Its just a shame..I really hate the way certain teams are treated, especially if it's us.

We completely shut down the Chiefs, to win a playoff game, in one of the most exciting games ever, and it's like, we still are treated like crap.

We could win it all, and jerks would still say we suck.

After a long time of being berated, you just want to stick your foot straight up their asses.
Nah the media guys are slowly turning into Titan fans

Just saw the NFL Network run a segment comparing the Jags to the SB winning Broncos team.

Meanwhile we get called the worst playoff team in history despite man handling those scrubs twice already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back