Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I feel like the homepage should be the primary forum list like this page: https://titanstalk.com/forums/

Or at least have that forum list on the homepage.

Also I wonder if defaulting to Light Mode might be better, easier to read for me. Not sure what others think.

Great job so far!
Once we have news from training camp and going forward, there will be more on the homepage like a portal. As far as dark mode being default, I went with that as statistically, majority of members are using dark, so it made sense to make it default. Once you set to light in your preferences it will keep it on that for future visits.

Thanks for updating the homepage with the forums more easily accessible! I’d like to recommend that in the first section, Titans Talk HQ, it might be better to have Tennessee Titans Forum listed first. Just a thought.

Thanks for updating the homepage with the forums more easily accessible! I’d like to recommend that in the first section, Titans Talk HQ, it might be better to have Tennessee Titans Forum listed first. Just a thought.

Disagree, Site news is most important. There is also a link in the top nav right to the titans forum for quick access to it from anywhere within the site.

Latest posts

Back