Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Just released by the Titans last week, T Brad Hopkins is already getting attention from other NFL teams. Among those who have expressed visits have been the Falcons, Jets, Bucs and Texans. "I think (Brad) just wants to get into where he is going to be. We are certainly going to keep the Titans abreast to what is going on, and we'll see what happens," agent Mark Bartelstein said. "It is hard to find great left tackles, so (the interest) doesn't really surprise me." The Titans have kept the door open in case Hopkins is willing to return. "We have not severed the relationship with Brad. Brad wanted the opportunity to go out and look around," Titans General Manager Floyd Reese said. "If he can find a place that he feels good about financially and from a football standpoint, whether playtime or whatever, then he may not be here. If he can't find that, if he can't find something that suits him, then he may be back."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Why would we need Brad Hopkins anyway, with Michael Roos who is going to take that favoured LT position. If we were to take an offensive lineman from free agency who would it be

LazyManJackson said:
If we were to take an offensive lineman from free agency who would it be
Ya know, I don't see big OL $ from/to FA... I don't know jack but to me it seems uncharacteristic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back