Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Jones be like: “that’s why I franchised him, I knew something would happen!”
at this point Dallas may have dodged a HUGE bullet.

Its never good for a right handed QB to injure his right leg, might not be able to drive off that planting leg the same now

Dak is lucky hes young tho, thats a bigg factor in his recovery....

Fortunantely I was out of the room when this happened. I haven’t seen it. I won’t see it. I’ve seen enough of these to know what it looks like.

Fortunantely I was out of the room when this happened. I haven’t seen it. I won’t see it. I’ve seen enough of these to know what it looks like.
I still think the theismann injury looked worse. Same with McGahee’s.
Pretty wicked, but I think I’ve seen worse.

That said, hope for his sake it isn’t a career ender. If Alex Smith can return from his nasty injury, I’d think Prescott will be back, May need to take a year off.

I think he will heal just fine it's the mental aspect we will see how he does there. Look at mm8 after his break he got real skittish in the pocket. Plus dak suffers mental health issues already I guess.

I think he will heal just fine it's the mental aspect we will see how he does there. Look at mm8 after his break he got real skittish in the pocket. Plus dak suffers mental health issues already I guess.
Mm8 always was garbage y’all just wanna scapegoat his injury fact is he was trash since birth

Mm8 always was garbage y’all just wanna scapegoat his injury fact is he was trash since birth
Maybe, he could use the injuries as scapegoat for a few games or even the year after his leg but something else happened. He started going chuck knoblach on his accuracy, then just stopped throwing altogether to just stand around until he got sacked.

His end here can’t be explained as a David Carr disease, can’t be explained with the RG3 mind problem where he was afraid to get hurt, it was just flat out embarrassing. Kind of as mentioned, he was never really good enough to be given courtesy of soooooo many excuses.

Poor Dak should’ve signed that contract! ESPN blurred out his ankle to me it wasn’t that brutal, maybe it was the terrible YouTube videos I watched but I’ve seen worse

at this point Dallas may have dodged a HUGE bullet.

Its never good for a right handed QB to injure his right leg, might not be able to drive off that planting leg the same now

Dak is lucky hes young tho, thats a bigg factor in his recovery....

He won't be the same. Compound ankle injury. Be a win just to walk without a limp.

I think the craziest part is gonna be dalton showing he’s been under sold for the majority of his career. Not a bad QB, probably the best backup in the league, and part of a fantastic offense. a small step down in offense will still mean a really good offense.
Their defense is absolute atrocious.

Brutal. Saw a knee torn up in person before. It was almost the same as mcgahee. The kid never played again. Dak should have signed the deal because now he's got a lot to come back from. Hate it for him.

I think the craziest part is gonna be dalton showing he’s been under sold for the majority of his career. Not a bad QB, probably the best backup in the league, and part of a fantastic offense. a small step down in offense will still mean a really good offense.
Their defense is absolute atrocious.
While I don't think he'll be as good as Tannehill, I do think it will be a similar situation. That is by far the best offence Dalton has ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back