Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Hi! Moving from the states to Copenhagen Denmark for 18 months and am feeling desperate about how to watch NFL!! Any suggestions, is ESPN on my laptop the only way to watch those Titans?? Is there a satellite service in Denmark that offers NFL viewing?

thanks in advance!

I think NFL Sunday Ticket is still only available in US, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and Bahamas. I don't think they've made it into the European market yet. That's a little puzzling since NFLE has been there so long (15 yrs I believe??).

You might end up like some of our other brethren overseas with very limited access. :(

Good luck!

Gunny said:
We have a few Dutch members, they should help you out when they log on.

Gunny, you geographically challenged dingo, Copenhagen is in Denmark, home of the Danish. The Dutch come from Holland (also called the Netherlands), which is an entirely different country.

@MissinUSA
We have one TV station, TV2 Zulu, broadcasting 2 games every week (the 2 early Sunday games).
Aside from that there's a bar downtown called Southern Cross who have access to Sky Sports (I think it's Sky, or maybe NASN...) and often show the late Sunday and Monday night games.
And if all else fails there's a website called streamtvnow.tv where you can watch some of the games online.

There's also a league in Denmark (although nowhere near American standards), but if you need some football to tide you over until the NFL starts, it's an option. Should you have a wish to play or coach football while you're here give me a pm.

I have been to Kobnhavn a couple of times and yes, it sucks that it will be difficult to get the NFL games while you are there, but let me just say this... the women make up for it. Goot lawd.

H Man said:
I think NFL Sunday Ticket is still only available in US, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and Bahamas. I don't think they've made it into the European market yet. That's a little puzzling...
They probably only have a satelite for the Western Hemisphere.

hi i came across a program that lets you watch live tv streaming through your pc it does require a highspeed connection. this program is diffrent it runs by peers shareing the connection kinda like a p2p fileshareing program but instead of chooseing files you can choose tv channels.ive been useing it for awile now.
some channels include HBO, ABC, CBS, Cartoon Network, ESPN, ESPN2, CSTV(collage sports tv) and 5 diffrent CNN channels. so here it is good luck!

HERE

PS some channels do not have audio so on the link i gave click on the audio patch under the download now button

Broken Record said:
I have been to Kobnhavn a couple of times and yes, it sucks that it will be difficult to get the NFL games while you are there, but let me just say this... the women make up for it. Goot lawd.

Oh yeah? Hmm....I'll DVR the games for those in Denmark, if you send me some women. That sounds fair.

NYTitansFan said:
hi i came across a program that lets you watch live tv streaming through your pc it does require a highspeed connection. this program is diffrent it runs by peers shareing the connection kinda like a p2p fileshareing program but instead of chooseing files you can choose tv channels.ive been useing it for awile now.
some channels include HBO, ABC, CBS, Cartoon Network, ESPN, ESPN2, CSTV(collage sports tv) and 5 diffrent CNN channels. so here it is good luck!

HERE

PS some channels do not have audio so on the link i gave click on the audio patch under the download now button

Thanks, i´ll give it a nice try..!
u know u could have saved my season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back