Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I want input.
Its hard to attack the Faders in the rules of the Smack Returners. Faders fans are known for being especially dirty. Response to Faders fans would be hard to stay in the realm of the Smack Returners group, imo

very true, i mean just listen to the name of their stadium, the black hole, gothic freaks if u know what i mean, bipolar u need to make a thread that has a list of all the sites that we can go sign up at to bash them make the list all links please, i think that would greatly help getting there

maximus said:
Its hard to attack the Faders in the rules of the Smack Returners. Faders fans are known for being especially dirty. Response to Faders fans would be hard to stay in the realm of the Smack Returners group, imo
we make fun of their education...

I'm sorry, but are you too ignorant to comminicate like a human being? Is that even a sentence? I don't understand. I wouldn't do that with my special purpose... I've got no idea where your mouth has been... It's filithy... Do you kiss your mother with that mouth... Why do you talk about doing that to your mother...?

oh, I see... I'm the inbred hillbilly...That is so sad fader man.

You could always run back to the hide out and copy paste that when you are at a loss...

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
we make fun of their education...

I'm sorry, but are you too ignorant to comminicate like a human being? Is that even a sentence? I don't understand. I wouldn't do that with my special purpose... I've got no idea where your mouth has been... It's filithy... Do you kiss your mother with that mouth... Why do you talk about doing that to your mother...?

oh, I see... I'm the inbred hillbilly...That is so sad fader man.
Thats one way to do it.
I guess the forum is the right way to go about preparing to smack Fader fans

Broken Record said:
Geriatric jokes are always par for the course when dealing with faders.
8-27-03golf_story.jpg

ok, are you sayying Al Davis is old and go there?

Dear Mr. Al Davis,

Where have you been? The Raider train seemed right on track when Kerry Collins was released. Kicking Ted Washington, Denard Walker, and Ron Stone to the curb was also another defendable way to save $8.8 million. Once again, you proved your mastery of the NFL salary cap by quickly releasing these four unworthy veterans. Declining one more season to unproductive safety Derrick Gibson and over-the-hill cornerback Charles Woodson was also highly warranted. In all, you made a $23.6 million bottomless cap hole look like a mere dent in the sidewalk.

But since then, the train has seemingly stopped rolling. In fact, it seems completely derailed. We had thought a giant, Daunte Culpepper, was coming aboard. But he wanted to join the Dolphins and the Dolphins wanted him to join even more. No big deal though, McCown would have been just as good—maybe better. But he left the Bay Area with no offers; and when the Lions baited $6 million in front of him, he bit. So where does that leave us? Jon Kitna is in Detroit with McCown and Drew Brees is in New Orleans. And please, please no Jeff George—even as a triple backup.

Can we have Rich Gannon back? He’s not a very good broadcaster.

For about 24 hours, Toniu Fonoti seemed like a good pickup. But all 350 pounds of him failed the ever-important physical. So now what’s left? Signing the brother of Zack Crockett, Henri, is a great story to tell, but can’t we already tell that story using the Tuiasosopo brothers? All the studs like LaVar Arrington, John Abraham, and Lawyer Milloy aren’t even being discussed in Oakland. Rob Ryan is certainly a great defensive coach, but you can only ask so much of him and his young crew. Why not bring another on-field coach to the defense?

In 2005, you traded for wide receiver Randy Moss on the first day of free agency and signed running back LaMont Jordan on day two. Why such a drop-off this offseason?

And what are these talks of Kerry Collins coming back to Oakland? The pinnacle of this uneventful offseason was when he hit the road. Last time I checked the mottos "Commitment to Excellence" and "Just Win Baby" still apply to the Oakland Raiders, but with a 7-21 record in Oakland, Collins has been far from "excellent" and surely did not "just win." The only positive coming from keeping Kerry Collins in a Raiders uniform is that we can easily refer to him as "KFC"—and you have been around long enough to decode exactly what the "F" stands for.

Season tickets went on sale to the general public on Thursday. And if Collins is back with the Raiders for 2006, you better hire some extra employees to dish out refunds. And we’d better get refunds, or you will see first-hand what it means to be a part of the Black Hole.

We love you Mr. Davis. You are the face of this tremendous longstanding franchise. But we are bored and tired of losing. It’s time to cause some commotion this offseason.

Faithfully yours,
The Raider Nation

some fader post....:suspect:
analysis? I think it is the blue print to an owning.

Woolfolks Uncle Will bring the Broncos hate.

The youngin's can feast on Randy Pot. I mean Moss.

Randy Moss smokes so much dope jokes? :brow:
that's would be cluth at the first mention of hack job foxworthy hacks like noob troll koolpack or menthol bear....whatever his name is...

:sleepy:

what'ch you know?

Hoffa said:
Raider fans look like WWE rejects.
raider%20fan.JPG

Indeed.

But that is intesity. That is what must be repected.
There is a weakness...

Plus 2002... they will harp on 2002... that is where we must attack...
raiders passing game and play selection. :suspect:

TB anyone?

Lest we forget the Pacman chip.
Reynaldo can't save us for that one.

#34 with the banjo? :barf:

You haven't seen the Raiders nfl talk thread.
It is sickening. We need Woolfolks Uncle to bring the Bronco Fans there.

We use the Pats against the Colts... that is a good plan...

BALTIMORE IS A NO HOLDS BARRED SMACK FEST.
I don't know how we keep the gloves from coming off there...

Just curb the curses, cite the facts. '03 playoff helps...
plus there was that beatdown we laid down in Music City...

If they get #9... it could get really ugly.
We must invade on a given day. Date TBA...

edit:
add link...

smack on that.

i don't mean post there. comment here... not there.

GhostZ said:
i just wanna show em some real smack
what is that? :cuss: and tell them you :banned: their sister and her :banned: smelled like rotten fish? I hope that is not what you had in mind.

Dude, I'm running myself ragged trying to define smack....smash...whatever...

explain.

D-Day on Raider Nation in a few weeks???

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
bigtitan53279, you are the lead man on the raider assault...
any ammo from the web? ideas? Go to them or let them come to us...?
I say we mobilize the Bolts and Broncos... make a few friends and invade in a few weeks...

can I get an "ooh-Rah!" ?
my favorite raider smack is that HC they "hired" a couple of HCs ago. Granny Al held a press conference announcing he had accepted at the same time the guy is flying to Nebraska (?) to announce he had accepted their offer as HC - classic. Granny Al is so out of it he doesn't even know when he has hired a HC - lol

can't think of the guys name, but I blistered raider975 on it. One of my better ones if I remember correctly.

so, let's get it on!!

who is raider975?

mercenaries.jpg

This is T4Ten^
Bipolar the Titan said:
Bipolar the Titan said:
Swing4DaFences said:
Bipolar the Titan said:
$20 says T4Ten is in the basement by Sunday twelve midnight.

sr internal communication said:
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
cease fire on the colts please if at all possible...

T4Ten... carry on as usual...
T4Ten said:
Damn straight...

This guy is not going to let up no matter what so just forget it. I appreciate all the humoring you have done for me... I'm not going to de-rep him or anything... but you won't hear a peep out of me when it happens.

Yes, he is a smack returner but when it comes to this board I have no influence of him whatsover...

piate.jpg

Pilate
Bipolar the Titan said:
Swing4DaFences said:
nuff said.
hey... I'll let you in my charter/user group if you want...
are you interested in barnstorming raider nation?
that is the true reason I'm spending time at GTP.

I'm trying to raise up some trolls to divide and conquor...
I know you can see that. Most of my smack returners don't even know how to smack because they are never allowed... everything needs to be PG if possible... hard to get raw... The raiders are raw...

Teach my douch bag porch monkeys how to smack.
Bring BlackBobMakesMeWet or whoever if they want.

Smitty has already hacked the group and has been reading it for days. I know this because our site has a feature that states who has viewed what now.

I don't care about that but my user group sucks because only wu, t4ten, GoT, myself, broken record and a few others seem to have any idea how to smack... and even when we do, when we play at home we have to keep 1 hand tied behind out back because you just can't say that stuff. If you started posting in my pathetic fledgling user group maybe we could organize and invade raider nation.

The idea is to have at least 20 posters each start a thread and post like mad dogging and laughing it up...

for a delegation of Titan fans, Colt fans, Bolts fans and Bronco fans to engage a common enemy...all at once... The Raiders haven't even a leg to stand on and my scrubs are just that... scrubs...

what do you say?
Swing4DaFences said:
Something like that is going to take more beef. I'll go into battle with you, but we're going to need a few other pros.

BlackBobMakesMeWet (affecionatley known as WetBob) and LongSackTheClown are the two guys you need, in addition to me.

If you can get those guys, then I'm with you.

so WetBob, LongSack... what do you say?

The idea is to rally up at glorifythepast.com and get the Bolts and Broncos together. Kinda like a base camp.

This idea will be debated in smack returners forum.
PM...

Something needs to be done.
I was thinking a MAY 20 ARMED FORCES DAY invasion on Raider nation.

They will never know what hit them.

we gonna do this? these guys are heavy hitters...
Swing, LongSack, and WetBob are in a leauge of their own...

game weeks are game weeks... there are still 14 other games on the schedule... I'm down with this...
Swing4DaFences said:
Bipolar, you are well received here by those that know your style. Even if you are the village glue sniffer around here, you can take pride in being THE village glue sniffer.

CLICK ME MAGGOT!!!

GoT said:
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=6216

Raider9456765 always uses combine stats to show that the Gayders are unstoppable.

That guy cracks me up. He seems to be pretty nice and has some humility, but he has to be the biggest homer I've ever seen. Just like GoT said, as soon as a player dons a black and silver jersey, Raider9456765 runs out and looks up their 40 times and # of bench presses and starts talking about how no one in the league will be able to stop them.

It sometimes approaches the old SNL Ditka skit level of homerism.

Well I really wish I had been around when this forum was more active.

Well lets see you can end every post with either.

"Thanks Adam." or a quote of the tuck rule. Seems signature worthy.

Maybe ask them exactly how it feels to make it to the show just to have your old coach own you.

Tom "Kerry" Collins

Who's your QB again?

This is a new forum. Jeff hooked it up for us just a little while back. Regardless of it inactivity, it's still pretty cool. I like having it for sure. My hope is we will pick it up during the season. I plan to head to other forums to entice other fans, rivals, etc, to post... smack and talk, whatever... It's useful in that way, to swap links of where we have been. For instance the Jacksonville stuff recently and the Ravens hijinx a while back. The Ravens forum is a friendly place to visit... now titanbuoy and Broken Record have joined the Broncosfreak board, which is cool... we'll cover more forums over time, but whenever someone joins another forum, it's cool to be able to take a peek and join in, like we have in the past... plus we've got some privacy, which is a plus... most people don't enjoy getting on other forums, but it's cool to draw attention back to goTitans, and coltfreaks, and other good boards we like... it's got a benefit all the way around. Just keep posting here with your trawl adventures, likely someone will see and join you, just as we have in Jacksonville.

I think i miss used the term "forum". This string about the Faiders is more what I was talking about.

That jags board is silly. I can not wait for the season when all of my predictions come true :evil:

I have them starting at 0-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back