Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both these guys are worth 4ths. Now I've wanted some o-line help. Maybe MLB too (but maybe the Sirmon situation pans out for now). But both these guys looked unstopable at times, and both may just need a kick in the ***....something our d-line coach is known to do. I think I'd give a sligh nod to Jesse.

Hey, Robeast was lazy. So was Al. How'd they turn out? I didn't see enough of Watson to see his lazy moments I guess. What I saw was a dominant DT moving o-lineman around where he wanted to. It'd be nice if Watson fell even further so we could maybe get another spot or two filled before getting him.

Glinks...

So you are happy with the DT performance in 2005? You wouldn't want to upgrade from claus and long? Neither claus or long have any upside from here, they won't ever be starting players.

Since our DEs are small it would be nice to be more physical at DT especially if haynesworth goes down. When he is hurt our run defense is horrible.

RollTide said:
So you are happy with the DT performance in 2005? You wouldn't want to upgrade from claus and long? Neither claus or long have any upside from here, they won't ever be starting players.

Since our DEs are small it would be nice to be more physical at DT especially if haynesworth goes down. When he is hurt our run defense is horrible.

I said I wanted Mahelona in the 5th didn't I? ....and we got him. :brow:

Yes I wanted to upgrade our line. I just knew we weren't going to do it on day one. I thought about Orien Harris, but I like Mahelona too much. Some analysts will call that one of our better picks.

I was only targeting Clauss to upgrade however, which is why I wasn't clamoring for a better or more highly rated DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back