Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Anyone have any good stories,suggestions to get me going when I am in the luxury box at Licoln Financial Field to see the good guys at da iggels. I dont want to start any fights,but just like to bat the bag of bees type thing and see how bad I can riel them up.

From the stories I've heard about Philly fans, I don't think it would be a good idea to start anything with them up there.
It probably wouldn't take much to rile them up, and you might not want a fight, but you might get one, or worse.

You could act like a redneck hillbillie and go he-haw and stuff like that.
At least they would think you are funny.

I watch AA minor league baseball - Southern League. Chattanooga is the Reds farm club... The Marlins (I like the Braves -btw) are AA Carolina Mudcats...

They Mudcats play a stacked roster... either that or there is simply to much talent in their organization...I dunno...:suspect:

Anyhow, being the beer drinking bleacher bum that I am, I heckle the players and call them a bunch of ringers... I say that their roster is stacked and that they should just go on to AAA or else they are just underachieving... hahahahahaha... well, you get the idea...

I mock their pitching and tell them "Cy Young" over there ahad better find some control and stop giving my guy the old "chin music" ... hahahahaha...

I have seen the Titans in Cinci and Cleveland both...
My advice is to be quiet if you are winning...
Those were both wins I saw.:winker:
You know Bipolar ain't gonna be quiet!:ha:

Return the fire without getting you *** kicked if the Titans are behind.

what not to say --->
Don't tell anyone to
"yo check yo-self before i bust on you...
we going to keep it real up in here!"

Thanks guys,cant wait for the draft. I can't quite recall a year that I was looking forward this much. 12 days and counting.........Lets get it on!!!

I ususally make life verbally miserable for visitors at Titan games - no cussing though. I find that most fans do not know their BU QBs name, ect.

almost all the time they have somewhere better to be at halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back