Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
How upset will you be if you stay up late to see who the Titans will take, for them to trade out of the first while they are on the clock?

It has only happened once in the Titans era, that the Titans traded out of the first on draft day. The only other time the Titans did not have a first round pick was when they traded it to the Rams for Kevin Carter. The Rams ended up taking some average DT.

It is a real possibility. Depth is a major concern at QB, RB, DL and CB. And a significant concern at OL and WR. Extra middle round picks would come in handy.

As long as we don't slide down too far, and several of the players we like (CB, OT, DL) are still on the board, then I'll be more than happy.

Also if we let someone else come up and take a QB so Indy or Jacksonville don't get one, it's a win-win.

I'm kind of hoping we trade out, pick some extra picks. Not having a 4th isn't good.

Why do we care if Jax or Indy takes a QB? We beat Lamar MVP Jackson. We beat Brady, did ok against Mahomes.

Tua, Herbert or Love shouldn't worry us..at least not this year

I'm kind of hoping we trade out, pick some extra picks. Not having a 4th isn't good.

Why do we care if Jax or Indy takes a QB? We beat Lamar MVP Jackson. We beat Brady, did ok against Mahomes.

I feel the same way about the 4th

JRob has only ever made one 4th round pick lol, it is almost as if he hates that round

I was thinking the same thing, but JRob seems to not really like 4ths. We've only had one since he's been GM. Heck... Let's get more 3s!

I watch the draft either way.

This year is especially interesting with everything being done remotely. It could potentially be a shit show. I eagerly await the chaos.

I watch the draft either way.

This year is especially interesting with everything being done remotely. It could potentially be a **** show. I eagerly await the chaos.
Im tuning in and expect it to kinda suck compared to what its been.

Not a fan of these boxes on TV

I think jrob trades down and plays the strength positions of the draft. CB, WR and OT. Wouldn’t be surly if we see a QB earlyish as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back