Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
By some of it- I was “tuned in” without doing something else for maaaaybe 5 picks.

then it became background noise
It did have a 3rd day feel almost, which by then I also just have the TV on but dont really "watch" the picks

But it wasnt some day 3 names being picked so I was engaged in every pick like usual the first night

The best parts were when the ESPN crew team would hang Wingo out to dry with bad information or miscommunication and Wingo would contradict himself live on national television or use every stall trick and phrase in the book before getting visibly frustrated and saying "We're all in this together." When in fact he couldn't have been more on an island.

The best parts were when the ESPN crew team would hang Wingo out to dry with bad information or miscommunication and Wingo would contradict himself live on national television or use every stall trick and phrase in the book before getting visibly frustrated and saying "We're all in this together." When in fact he couldn't have been more on an island.
Yeah, at one point he asked Kiper a direct question and Kiper just stared back at the camera.

Given the situation it was ok, definitely awkward at times. I got to a point where I was more interested in the gms and coaches setups in their houses than the actual pick.

The ESPN/NFLN broadcast was pretty entertaining I thought. Would have liked a few more fun personalities in there.

The ABC broadcast was completely unwatchable.

after the first pick, 30 minutes after it started, went to xbox then I tuned in 3 times to see where it was at.. stayed from 26-29, waste of time

How many tuned in on TV last night?
I watched the whole thing. I actually liked it better without them interviewing players and coaches all throughout, and just watching prospect film.

It was really funny seeing the athletes and "families" in those staged homes that didn't belong to them, also seeing all the new LaZBoy furniture that each one had.

I think the draft has gotten way too hollywood and the whole red carpet bullsh1t was so douchie to me, so I liked this better, especially given the fact 26million people have lost their jobs over 5 weeks and seeing some punk ass kids flaunting money would've made me sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was more fun than normal. It was fun to see Tyler pooping, to see CeeDee Lamb snatching his phone, Ruggs in his Old Spice robe, Becton's 1000 lb dad, etc, etc, etc.

I enjoyed last night more than most previous years. I had laptop running as well with 5 or 6 windows open.

Biggest negative for me was the nfl.com website with the large banner ad for their fund raising effort across about a quarter of the screen. I couldn't get more than about 1/4 of the screen for the actual content I wanted to follow. I closed out the NFL official website in the first ten minuets last night and went to CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo websites plus the Titans and this message board.

I enjoyed last night more than most previous years. I had laptop running as well with 5 or 6 windows open.

Biggest negative for me was the nfl.com website with the large banner ad for their fund raising effort across about a quarter of the screen. I couldn't get more than about 1/4 of the screen for the actual content I wanted to follow. I closed out the NFL official website in the first ten minuets last night and went to CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo websites plus the Titans and this message board.
That banner pis.sed me off too.

I watched on Cbs sports, as espn/ABC requires a TV provider, and I don't live in the US.

It was annoying. First of all, Brady quinn, the host, is a complete tool who doesn't realize he knows absolutely nothing.

Then they kept reading random spots news like NBA and college signings in basketball instead of the picks.

And just like every draft coverage, titans pick means commercial time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back