Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Anthony4Titans

Prospect
Moola
My name is Lum Eddards and I live in Pine Ridge Arkansas. Been around for a thousand or hunerd years. Pretty wise ole man who deserves to have a statuette made in his honer. Been tryin to do that since the early nineteen hunerds. When I was younger I was Jestice of the Peace. I took great pleasure in convicting Squire Skimp of sompin or other. Don't zactly remember what it was he done. But I'm sposed to interduce myself so here I am. Oh yea, almost forgot. My favorite player is Derrick Henry.

Legend is members from the old site, registered there for over 10 years and had a 5,000 or more post count. Yes prospect is the first site rank. After 50 posts the system will upgrade you to the draft pick rank.
I'm an old timer though. I posted there a lot longer than 10 years. Don't know how many posts I had. I'm not one that posts a lot.

I'm an old timer though. Pretty sure it's been more than 10 years. Don't know how many posts I had. I'm not one that posts a lot.

Yeah not sure on your time there, before doing Jeff's request to destroy and completely delete the database I ran a database query on a criteria of who had registered before July 1st 2014 and had more then 5,000 posts made. I wanted to offer a little something to those joining that had put so much dedication of years and thousands of post with the former site all to just get destroyed.

Yeah not sure on your time there, before doing Jeff's request to destroy and completely delete the database I ran a database query on a criteria of who had registered before July 1st 2014 and had more then 5,000 posts made. I wanted to offer a little something to those joining that had put so much dedication of years and thousands of post with the former site all to just get destroyed.
I was thinking the same thing. I allways checked in nearly every day ( and weekly during the off season ) in anticipation of good news or insightful opinions. I started when the talk forum on Tennesseans.com got discontinued

But, I certainly didn’t make even half that many posts. So that disqualifies me and that’s fine. I am just happy to find a place where Titan fans can get together and text opinions

Legend is members from the old site, registered there for over 10 years and had a 5,000 or more post count. Yes prospect is the first site rank. After 50 posts the system will upgrade you to the draft pick rank.
Dang I was on the old site seems like 20 years. Maybe I missed the five thousand post that’s a healthy number. It’s tough here with the sons of anarchy. You either a redwood original or a prospect.

Latest posts

Back