Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could get away with mailing it in on gameday and then there is casual Fridays. Wouldn't you take more only to give less if you could? The deep, desperate pockets of the bottom feeder...

I wouldn't waste much thought and energy in thinking this guy will be a Titan. If he does great, but the Ttotans are not going to spend the kind of money on this guy thatt it would likely take to land him. The team has a lot of needs that will be addressed via free agency and the team can not afford to put all of its limited number of dollars into one basket.

Putting all our money in one basket might be such a bad thing if we can get such a high caliber player locked up for the next six years. Suddenly all those problems at RB, WR and QB seem to disappear when you have a dominating OL. Not to mention the defense seems to get better when the offense can move the ball and maintain field postion keeping the defense off the field. I would rather have a pro-bowl guy than a bunch of average players who are not any better than drafted guys.

Bud Adams threw a ton of cash at Mark Stepnoski years ago in order to get the franchise turned in the right direction. Stranger things have happened...

lol exactly

oh and any money spent on Mark "I smile when I loose" Stepnoski was wasted money. I said good riddence when he went to Dallas to win a Superbowl - his words not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back