Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis is a gimmick player. That’s how they want to use him. They know he isn’t a #2 QB. Maybe he looks real pretty good in practice.

Forget Tannehill....It wouldn't surprise me if this team was thinking about how much draft capital they could get for Levis today. It would fit the pattern of BS decisions they have been making.

I could see the Falcons or Vikings wanting Tanny if we eat the salary (no problem) and the Patriots giving us a little sumpin sumpin for Willis who Belicheat loves.
Then we bring in Wentz to back up Levis lol

I was wondering what a reasonable asking price is for him? I mean, he is/was our starting QB. I had a friend tell me a 5th, but I think it would take at least two, day 3 picks, or one day 2 pick.

Why would a 4-4 team want a QB that only threw 2 touchdowns in 6 starts along with 6 interceptions? That's the guy that is going to propel them past the Lions? I don't think so.

Why would a 4-4 team want a QB that only threw 2 touchdowns in 6 starts along with 6 interceptions? That's the guy that is going to propel them past the Lions? I don't think so.
Desperation and a rookie QB on roster. Tanny would be a half season rental to try and make playoffs. Both QBs I believe would be FA after this season. If tanny does well maybe sign him if Cousins injury lingers into the off-season and next year.

I mean really, he’s probably better than whoever they have coming in as starter, which I don’t even know who that is.
THill’s general health is a problem but 4-4 coming off 3 straight wins is reason for them to push forward. 4-4 is also right in the mix for a playoff spot.

that said, I don’t think THill gets traded. Not sure what Min plan will be, but I think asking price will be too high for an injured QB who has shown a lot of signs of struggle/done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back