Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The texans don't take their allocated 15 minutes to make their selection in the draft, same with the Saints (although I suspect they will be announcing a trade)

My favorite scenario is the saints taking dbrick, us trading with the raiders for leinart, jets take bush, gbay takes hawk, SF takes Davis, and we take Young or Cutler with 7... Now that's a great draft for us...

Gunny said:
and I hope the Jets dont get Reggie Bush. Cannot stand their fans at the best of times let alone if they got Bush.

Unless they lose a 1st, 2nd, and maybe 3rd, they're not getting Bush, because he's not passing us at 3.

Gunny said:
The texans don't take their allocated 15 minutes to make their selection in the draft, same with the Saints (although I suspect they will be announcing a trade)
yeah, i remember when the panthers had already selected julius peppers, they took about 5-7 minutes. really pi$$ed me off.

KamikaZ said:
Unless they lose a 1st, 2nd, and maybe 3rd, they're not getting Bush, because he's not passing us at 3.

I was talking a trade with the Saints.

but man if they somehow get him, they will be not talking Superbowl, but Dynasty.

We better be working hard to get Bush! He will not be passed up by the Titans if he is there at three and I think they are trying to move up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back