NY Giants
AFC North

AWAY

Buffalo
Miami
Philadelphia
Washington
AFC West

We're likely to have the Browns at home next year and be away at the Chiefs next year.

I wouldnt be so certain about playing Cleveland. Both Baltimore and Cleveland are 5 - 9 and both probably won't win this week but they play each other in the last round.

I'm having a hard time figuring out your post. Who do we play at Home in 2006? I'm reading 4 teams PLUS the AFC North, what about the Colts, Texass and Jags? You've got me confused.
________
Pissing Mouth

fitantitans said:
I'm having a hard time figuring out your post. Who do we play at Home in 2006? I'm reading 4 teams PLUS the AFC North, what about the Colts, Texass and Jags? You've got me confused.

Something is not right here...

According to your post, this is the schedule.

At home we play New England, NY Jets, Dallas, NY Giants, Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cincinatti, and Cleveland.

Away we play Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, Oakland, San Diego, Denver, and KC.

That is 16 games, what about the 6 games we play against AFC South?

I think it is impossible to predict what teams we play until the season is over.

I think these are the rules.
1.) Titans play the other teams in their AFC South twice. (6 games)
2.) Titans play another AFC division. (4 games)
3.) Titans play another NFC division. (4 games)
4.) The other two games are against teams that have the same record or close to the same record as us.

I know this much...

Titans are playing NFC East, AFC East, and AFC South in 2006 giving them 14 games. The other two games are determined after the season is over.

TitanFan4Life said:
4.) The other two games are against teams that have the same record or close to the same record as us.

No, they are against team who finished in the same position as us in the other 2 AFC conferences we dont play.

eg - we would play the 3rd placed AFC West and AFC North team.

avvie said:
I think it's a given that there's one home and one away game each, doncha think?

Yea, no duh, but if you actually READ what I wrote you would get my point. The user before me said that these were the games the Titans were playing next year.

At home we play New England, NY Jets, Dallas, NY Giants, Pittsburg, Baltimore, Cincinatti, and Cleveland.

Away we play Buffalo, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, Oakland, San Diego, Denver, and KC.

If you add that up, if you know how, you will see there are 16 games leaving no room for the AFC south teams, which is why that schedule makes no sense.

Gunny said:
No, they are against team who finished in the same position as us in the other 2 AFC conferences we dont play.

eg - we would play the 3rd placed AFC West and AFC North team.

Ah, never knew that. Thanks Gunny, you learn something new everyday. :))

TitanFan4Life said:
Yea, no duh, but if you actually READ what I wrote you would get my point. The user before me said that these were the games the Titans were playing next year.

If you add that up, if you know how, you will see there are 16 games leaving no room for the AFC south teams, which is why that schedule makes no sense.

when they said plus the AFC North and West, meaning the one team we play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back