Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Looking at the mock drafts out there, there will be a heap of value when we pick in round 2 all across the board. I have seen guys like Kiwi, McNeill, Addai, Youboty, D'Qwll Jackson, Demeco Ryans, Jason Allen, Gabe Watson, Davin Joseph, Sinorice Moss and others still available when we pick in round 2 on various mocks. We could upgrade so many areas of our team - I would be surprised if we are locked in to one position in the 2nd round.

Presuming we go QB in the first, what positions should we steer clear of in the 2nd? (can vote for multiple positions)

i think we'll look at the talent available at that time
BPA is where we'll go

if Kiwi is there .....
Carpenter / D'Qwell
Max Jean-Gilles
but, I hope LenDale and hs hammy is there :wink2:

Soxcat said:
BPA except TE.

Although I have my prefernces, I think this may be the best answer. Of course some things could happen between now and then, but I'd be a little suprised if something major transpires.

BPA except TE.

Bobo said:
Although I have my prefernces, I think this may be the best answer.

It is the only answer, IMO. You could make an argument at any position. Even if we lost Erron Kinney, the only way you take a TE is if Vernon Davis fell that far.

and dont draft TE because we are solid there with kenney and troupe, troupe is gonna be a star in a few years, hes really athletic and very tough to bring down

bigtitan53279 said:
the hole lamont leaves in his zone everytime he's on the field.

We just gave him an extension, i doubt we'd do that if we were going to draft his replacement, or have him on the bench

We shouldn't draft a CB cause we got enough youth in our lineup,
Pacman
Hill
Woolfolk and others

We shouldn't draft a TE cause we've got Troupe and Scaife as two potentialy great TE's, Kinney may be gone by then but still, NO.

We should draft a LINEBACKER with aour 2nd round pick, IMO D'Qwell Jackson

I think OT is a greater need, unless one of the good LBs that drops is a middle LB. We're fine with OLB and don't need to convert someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back