Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
One report I read on ESPN indicated that Young was leaning away from the draft. The article even mentioned that out of the teams picking in the top 5 in the draft none other than New Orleans have a "dire need" for a QB.

Not sure that changes much between now and next year's draft, but just curious as to what direction the Titans go if Young is off the board?

Theres no way Vince is staying in school. He has nothing more to accomplish in college. The only reason he wanted to stay is because they said he may not be a top 5 pick but we all know the sports world and after one great performance people will ride his jock and get him all excited.

I hope the Saints' don't relize what this guy can do.

SC18.jpg

You've got to be kidding me with Young. Young played in the shotgun on every single play because he can't proccess defense quickly and its considered a protection for him. He plays is a " Zone step " offense which there isn't one(1) team in the NFL that runs that, just like the option. Does he make plays running... absolutely, but he won't cut it in the NFL at the QB position. Wait until the combine and see whos saying Jay who ?

Gunny said:
he throws better then Vick and Vick survives in the NFL.
Exactly... Vick survives and thats about it. I've said a few times, if the Falcons' started Schaub, they'd be contending for a Super-bowl... sooner rather than later. I would trade for Schaub, release McNair and his 50 Million dollar roster bonus and have him starting this year if I could.

Somone on the Laffy Taffy?

Titanpride said:
Exactly... Vick survives and thats about it. I've said a few times, if the Falcons' started Schaub, they'd be contending for a Super-bowl... sooner rather than later. I would trade for Schaub, release McNair and his 50 Million dollar roster bonus and have him starting this year if I could.

Trade for Schaub?? you on something today?? So in your opinion really Michael Vick should be cut... or moved to 2nd String? I think that might be the first time I heard that one.

If Young doesn't come out for draft and Bush gone, I say trade down to another top 12 pick team. Go for AJ Hawk or Cutler if they are available.

I'm not a Leinart believer.

Riverman said:
If Young doesn't come out for draft and Bush gone, I say trade down to another top 12 pick team. Go for AJ Hawk or Cutler if they are available.

I'm not a Leinart believer.

I like the way you think.

Titans have to take a QB in the 1st round. That is more pressing than anything right now IMO

McNair is one to two seasons from being finished
Volek will probably be gone
Mauck..who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back